Get Your Governing Body End of the World Wall Clock!!!

by jschwehm 22 Replies latest jw friends

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

I thought some of you guys might want one of these.

Jeff Schwehm

http://www.cafepress.com/catholicxjw.25477569

• heathen
    heathen

That'd even be funier if it wasn't a catholic site . That's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black there .................................

• Satanus
    Satanus

The church outlawed apocalypticism centuries ago. That is one area where it has learned it's lesson.

S

• hubert
    hubert

How about selling a case of them in the parking lot at the district convention? You could say they are "Watchtower" watches.

Hubert

• shera
    shera

hehehe I would love to have one,funny.

• heathen
    heathen

The WTBTS wasn't around centuries ago so it took them some time to get the idea that they could not pick an exact date but an approximate date . To say that God does not return to rule the earth is blaspheme the bible clearly says he does .

• Satanus
    Satanus

Heathen

While my catholic knowledge is low, i understand that it was the influence of augustine, about 1600 yrs ago that brought this about. I think catholic doctrine is that god's kingdom is/has been/will come on this earth gradually, as christianity works it's way through the lump.

S

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I love you guys

• greendawn
    greendawn

Those were some of the major failures, Rutherford had quite a few lesser known end of the world predictions that failed apart from 1925, and was always pressing the jws not to marry or have children with the end so near.

• heathen
    heathen

Satanus --- You should have stopped at the point that you know nothing ...... LOL I've never heard a catholic state that God will return to earth and eliminate all oposing political parties to set up a paradise for people to live . The catholics I'm familiar with state that the earth will be destroyed and everybody good goes to heaven and the evil ones that aren't catholic go to hell .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit