Concerning Innateness

by dunsscot 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunchild
    Sunchild
    I really do not want to answer some of your questions for the sake of my concealed identity.

I understand. I've just always been interested in finding out why people are the way they are. *g* If I hadn't been a JW at the time, I might've majored in psychology instead of English, or at least made it my minor.

If you can tell me, what kinds of books do you read? And what kind of music do you like to listen to? I'm into sci-fi and fantasy (sometimes, I also read stuff on psychology, sociology and any other "ologies" that catch my fancy), and my favorite music right now seems to be alternative and hard rock.

*Rochelle.

---------
    http://www.dreamsphere.net/ -- See it, live it, wear it.
    "Most men complacently accept 'knowledge' as 'truth'. They are sheep, ruled by fear."
    -- Sydney Losstarot, "Vagrant Story."

• dunsscot
    dunsscot

:I understand. I've just always been interested in finding out why people are the way they are. *g* If I hadn't been a JW at the time, I might've majored in psychology instead of English, or at least made it my minor.:

I do not think you are being malicious at all. I am in fact glad to see you are interested in people. And although I love psychology and English, I will tell you that I did not major in either field as an undergrad. larc andf tina will vouch for me!
    :-)

:If you can tell me, what kinds of books do you read?:

Mostly philosophy, theology, and Greek, Latin as well as Hebrew grammars and lexicons. I also love the study of Greek and Roman rhetoric. But I also enjoy a nice classic work of literature every now and then. I recently completed the Divine Comedy, one of my favorite works, and I love _Crime and Punishment_. I have also read a number of works on IQ testing and learning styles. Robert Sternberg and Howard Gardner are two of my favorite authors.

:And what kind of music do you like to listen to? I'm into sci-fi and fantasy (sometimes, I also read stuff on psychology, sociology and any other "ologies" that catch my fancy), and my favorite music right now seems to be alternative and hard rock.:

I think its cool that you like the -ologies above and sci-fi. I like hard rock, but my favorite music right now is country. I especially like the classic rock bands such as Kansas, Boston, and some of Led Zeppelin's songs. But Shania and Faith are the bomb! <LOL>

Cheers,
    Dan

Duns the Scot

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

MD:

Greg you fucking troll you make me puke. You belong in that stinkhole of a cult, you haven't got an honest cell in your nasty body. No wonder your wife won't suck you off!!!!!

And I thought it was because she was afraid he'd dob her in to the elders! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit