please send me good luck vibes

by kittyeatzjdubs 12 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

hey guyzos!!! i haven't posted in awhile...it's been crazy here at work. i found a car that i must have!!!!

http://www.sunrisewolfchase.com/Preowned-Inventory.aspx?InventoryId=4730133

i'm going to the dealership tonight. hopefully i'll get approved and drive off the lot in my brand new honda. i really really really need ya'll to send me some good vibes so i can get this car ASAP. i have NADA a/c in my current vehicle and this southern heat and humidity is killing me!!!!

i really need this car!!!!

thanks guys!!!!

luv, jojo

• kls
    kls

Go for it Kitty and me vibes are with you ,,,Good luck

• kittyeatzjdubs
  • luna2
    luna2

Sending oodles of good vibes, kitty! Hope you get your car.

• talesin
    talesin

Good vibes on their way! What's your offer?

If you get a pre-approved bank loan, your bargaining power would be much better. Just a thought ...

t

• Netty
    Netty

hey Kitty, consider yourself VIBED! Good luck!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

thanks!!

must focus all energy into a cosmic ball of power to manipulate the mind of the dealer...

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

luv, jojo

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    If you get a pre-approved bank loan, your bargaining power would be much better. Just a thought

my boss is friends with the owner of the dealership. he said that he called them and let them know that i was coming over this evening and that they'd better treat me good.

question: is it better to have NO credit or BAD credit?.......i have no credit.

luv, jojo

• talesin
    talesin
    my boss is friends with the owner of the dealership. he said that he called them and let them know that i was coming over this evening and that they'd better treat me good.

Now, that's what I like to hear! Milk it for all it's worth. You know they can come down at least a grand or so.

The credit thing, is hard to tell. Good luck!

tal

• kls
    kls
    ?.......i have no credit.

Whoa ,that could be a problem but you could ask someone to cosign for you but remember, if you default on a payment the debters will go after the cosigner for payment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit