"What does it mean to be spiritually clean?" -WTBTS

by Frog 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    We must get out of false religion and not support it in any way. ( 2 Corinthians 6:14-18 ; Revelation 18:4 )

The only counsel I really took to heart.

Goodbye, you WatchTower Harlot.

• I quit!
    I quit!

While I might think of myself as an ex-JW, I have decided that apostate does not apply. For me, that would mean fighting against beliefs and behavior patterned after Christ. That is not what I find objectionable in the WTS. It is their going beyond what Christ said.

I've got news for you, well maybe I don't. You probably already know this. They are the apostates. They are the ones that get baptized in the name of the father, the son and an organizition. I can't think of any other mainstream religion that does something as off base as this. Who is the only so called Christian religion the has a communion service where 99.99% of its members refuse to partake? Didn't Christ say if you don't you have no life in you? They are about as far remove and apostate from the Christian Church as you can get.

• I quit!
    I quit!

*** The Golden Age, Feb. 10, 1926, p.310 ***

Air baths are good for preventing colds... What you do is strip naked mornings and evenings and then bob up and down for a while. Question from Reader: How do they feel about air guitar?

Ok, I just tried the bath thing. Its rubish! I think my neighbor just called the cops. Did they say where I should do this?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

*** The Golden Age, Feb. 10, 1926, p.310 ***

Air baths are good for preventing colds... What you do is strip naked mornings and evenings and then bob up and down for a while.

All these years I've been stripping naked in the afternoon and bobbing down and then up, no wonder I can't shake a cold.

Thanks Golden Age!

W. Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit