jehovah's witness arrested for researching terrorist online.

by candidlynuts 12 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i looked around to see if this had been posted yet but didnt see it.

if you read about 3/4 down you see where he was baptized in 2004 as a jw.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

he should have listened to the governing body about going online.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:In mid-2004, he became a Jehovah's Witness, decided to write a book about terrorism, and began surfing terrorism sites on the Internet.

Sounds like pretty standard Jehovah's Witness - conversion activities to me.

GBL

• greendawn
    greendawn

It sounds as if the FBI is over reacting (given the terrorist risk this is understandable)and it should be sorted out soon one way or other.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

the FBI is going to disfellowship him from america for going to apostate web sites.

war on terror = war of the great day of god the almighty

• luna2
    luna2

LMAO, tetrapod!

Um...if I was trying to infiltrate the U.S., I think I'd pick a more mainstream religion as my cover.

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

>>>>his recent conversion to the Jehovah's Witnesses and other activities often are used by terrorists to avoid arrest and deportation.

Are they saying terrorists often become JW's to hide themselves???

• I quit!
    I quit!

he should have listened to the governing body about going online

LOL Great point!

• I quit!
    I quit!

Kind of off the subject but I heard they were using a woman interrogator to read Harry Potter to some of the detainees at Guantanamo Bay as part of their interrogation. I would read them the Watchtower and maybe through in some kingdom melodies such as "from house to house from door to door" I know I would break pretty quick if that were done to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit