Names

by Phil 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Phil
    Phil

Is there a list of the names of subsidiaries, partially or wholly owned owned by the WTS. I have been looking at the list of beneficiaries of the "Faith Based " outfits that willl benefit from the recent program started by the Bush administration. I am wondering if the WTS is benefiting from this program thru another name. Possible?

• rebel8
    rebel8

I think they'd actually have to do charity work to be eligible for those grants.

• Phil
    Phil

Thanks for the immediate reply. However I am looking for the "unknown " names that the WTS would use that I would not recognize, in other words an Alias. I know that they do have many corporations that they own that I am not aware of. I thought there would be a list that has already been made that identifies these corporations. Particularly those that would like to reap the benefits of the government "Faith Based Initiative".

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I seriously doubt that the WT has "hidden" alias' corporations. Probably the only ones are the ones they have let the "faithful" know about. And all those new corporations are really only to protect their asses assets against law suits.

Besides, the WT has never done anything charitable for the public as a whole to even quallify for those "Faith Based Initiatives".

HappyDad

• Phil
    Phil

Well GW Bush is one of the Bible thumpers in Washington. He seems to think that he has a direct connection to the almighty. I find it hard to believe that none of WT HQ hidden stuff has not leaked out some how. They certainly are not honest and truthful.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

The quotes site lists a large number of corporations held by the Watchtower, explaining that isn't affiliated with them: http://quotes.watchtower.ca

This site is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by:
    Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania,
    Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.,
    International Bible Students Association (I.B.S.A.),
    Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Britain,
    Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Canada,
    Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses,
    Religious Order of Jehovah's Witnesses,
    Kingdom Support Services, Inc.,
    Watchtower Export Services & Trading (West) Ltd.,
    Watchtower Enterprises Limited,
    Watchtower Enterprises, L.L.C.,
    Watchtower Associates, Ltd.,
    Watchtower Foundation, Inc.,
    Watch Tower Convention,
    Watchtower (U K) Ltd.,
    Watchtower Ltd.,
    or any other Watch Tower Society affiliate, division, corporation, or entity.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

try

The Best of... WTS info

I haven't checked all of them but take a look and see if it has what you wnat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit