Welcome Dontknowwhattobelieve

by Crumpet 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• dontnowat2believe
    dontnowat2believe

Hello everybody,

Thanks for the warm welcome, Pretty much my story is battered by jw step farther whilst being blamed for the wrongs on the planet. Got thrown out of home at 15 with a f***ked up head, had no idea what was what (because of all the life skills i was taught. yeah right). Got into massive amounts of trouble doing everything i was told i couldnt/shouldnt do. Went in and out of jail for 10 years. Pretty much though i had my sorted but no theres still a load of crap in there. But this site is great i never knew there was this kind of comminity out there. I found this site by deliberately searching for it, even though i told myself i stumbled across it. It strange that so many people have been though the same things and that there most people have been affected the in the same way. Mass brainwashing, but im getting though it. Hope to speak to you all loads more

Pete

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Welcome. Sorry for such the shitty start in life. Hopefully you've gotten on the right track so you can finally explore those odd emotions we never had as Dubs....peacefulness, happiness, unconditional love, empathy, and most importantly security. Hope to see many more posts from you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit