Wake up Yankees and Brits...

by misspeaches 14 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    I've been waiting here all day for the onslaught of new topics to come rolling in...

You could always make up a scandal to post. That should wake us all up. Hmmmm... the most productive topics include; Afirmative Action, International American PR, Gay/Straight debate, Womens Rights, anything to do with sex and the good old "bomb and run" technique wherein you make a blanket statement in your title which is designed to offend at least 3/4 of your intended audience and then just post a questionmark emoticon in the body of your post and run like mad.

Anything seem worth tackling?

J

• Maverick
    Maverick

Who you calling a Yankee?!?!?!?

Thems fightin' words, y-all hear!

Two kinds of Yankees, them choke, losers in the pin-strip uniforms from New York City and people who live above the Mason-Dickson. You insult all the cool people here in America by calling us Yankees. The only good Yankees are Red Sox Fans!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

DoofDaddy - I work for a Government department. Its full of lazy pubes (public servants) and I am a stinkin low life contractor. Loves it... I think that I figure out how choose your name. Doof - 3 day dance parties (or doofs). They are the worst in winter. We used to go out to events like that and keep a doona in the car. That way when the crowd got to much we could take time out snuggle up in the car talk some crazy crappola and rejoin the party!

Greendawn - maybe people will be posting now... I figure its around 9 or 10 pm in the states?

JeannieBeanz - I am going to start thinking up some atrocious scandal straight away.

Okay Maverick - its on like donkey kong! How's this poor Aussie Sheila meant to know that Yankee is insulting hey??? I got the term off your stinkin Yankee movies in the first place!

• Maverick
    Maverick

Dear MP, I'd love to scrap with ya but I'm heading to Wimbledom to catch the Ladies Semifinals, then off to Scotland to sample the single malts and throw some breadcrumbs to Nessy. I'll check back when I can. I'll slap a few Brits around for ya!

PS I'm a bit older than you so explain to me who this Kong Donkey is????

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Okay then Maverick you just go watch your laydees tennis and we'll take this up later.... hehehe

the saying 'its on like donkey kong' effectively means okay im up for any challenges or to similar effect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit