Can you control your dreams?

by ButtLight 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

For years and years I have been able to wake up in the middle of a dream, and go back to it right where I left off. If its a good one, that I didnt want to leave, I think about it, fall back asleep, and Im back in! Or, like the other night, I was mad at my bf in my dream. I woke up before I chewed him a new ahole, so i went back and did it! I wolk up mad at him lol! Its fun when you are having sex dreams, and you wake up before (ummmmmm) and you go back to finish it off! Can anyone else go back to their dreams? Or am I one of the annointed?

• Netty
    Netty

Hee hee, guess I used to be annointed, but not anymore, maybe you took my place with the 144,000.

When I was a younger, I used to be able to do this, and yea, it was fun! For whatever reason now, I dont seem to remember my dreams at all.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I can only remember my dreams within a minute of waking up. If an hour goes by, I've forgotten everything.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

LOL netty! Your right it is really fun.

If I dont fall back asleep right away, I cant do it. I also do alot of talking in my sleep, which may get me in trouble one day!

And I also act out my dreams sometimes, like the other night when i was mad at my bf. He put his arm around me, and I hit him and told him to get the hell away from me! I slightly remember doing it, but he reminded me in the morning.

• Netty
    Netty
    Its fun when you are having sex dreams, and you wake up before (ummmmmm) and you go back to finish it off!

Or wake up your partner, and finish it off in real life?

And I also act out my dreams sometimes, like the other night when i was mad at my bf. ; He put his arm around me, and I hit him and told him to get the hell away from me! ; I slightly remember doing it, but he reminded me in the morning.
    I've done that to my hubby too!
  • ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Or wake up your partner, and finish it off in real life?

Or better yet, when you go back to where you left off, and it comes to the point of orgasm in the dream, you wake up just in time to catch a free one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it when there is no work involved!

• Netty
    Netty
    Or better yet, when you go back to where you left off, and it comes to the point of orgasm in the dream, you wake up just in time to catch a free one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it when there is no work involved

waaay too funny!! I do like how your mind works buttlight.

• JH
    JH

Talking about dreams....often I start dreaming even before falling asleep.

I lay down like usual at bed time, and then a few minutes later i start dreaming, and I'm still conscious, then i fall asleep more and more deeply.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    I lay down like usual at bed time, and then a few minutes later i start dreaming, and I'm still conscious, then i fall asleep more and more deeply.

Semi-conscious hallucination?

I hate that sometimes when I'm starting to fall asleep, I feel like I'm falling and then wake up. Anyone get that?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Can anyone else go back to their dreams? Or am I one of the annointed?

Yes, I can...in technicolor, too ! It's especially nice when I have a bad dream or nightmare...I simply 'go back in' and change the ending !

Rabbitism (reads carrot cards !)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit