28 Years Later...Do I ask Jehovah where he is? Or do I still wait on him???

by Apostanator 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Since I was told to wait on Jehovah, The brother who raped my ex-wife had just turned 83. What happens if he dies before Jehovah gets here? The Elders told me that Jehovah would take care of things soon. So my question is, What's your definition of soon? And what are you waiting on Jehovah for? All the Elders who were on the original committee are dead.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Anyone waiting on Jehovah will have a long wait.

Jehovah is in the privy with Baal.

I am sorry you have had to go through this horrible tragedy and miscarriage of justice.

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Too funny !!! I had a feeling Jehovah was on the privy. What kills me is that the sons of both the original elders that died are now elders themselves in the same congregation.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

I am so angry that I am lost for words. I am also angry at my best friend who was baptised a JW last week despite what I have told him. He believes his lifelong friend is a liar, wheras JWs he has never met always tell the truth.

I don't think we have met - A Warm Welcome.

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

I can't beleive this - they covered up a rape!

I'm sure a now 83 year old JW rapist desrves to go to jail like any-one else. Why not dob the old sleeze in to the cops.

• potleg
    potleg

wait on Jehovah is code for "we dont have a clue what to do,we cant figure it out, let's sweep it under the carpet and we'll pretentd this sort of thing doesn't happen in our spiritual paradise, go away and leave us alone". If you hear "wait on Jehovah" you'd better do something because you can be sure the elders or the borg won't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit