Should the Governing Body Have Yearly Mental Fitness Check Up By A Qualifie

by frankiespeakin 25 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Should the Governing Body Have Yearly Mental Fitness Check Up By A Qualified Pychologist to make sure they are not mentally ill since they have such an important work as stated in the 4/15 p. 29 Watchtower:

Thus the Governing Body can spend more time in preparing spiritual food and in otherwise caring for the spiritual needs of the worldwide brotherhood.—1/15, pages 29, 31.

If they have such an important work as this,, one would think it mandatory that they have a check up at least once a year, that's not to much to ask is it?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Since these brother on the GB are so concerned about the spiritual needs of the brothers worldwide, I'm sure they wouldn't want any mentally ill on thier body. They should all vote and make this mandatory for the benifit of the whole worldwide brotherhood.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I personally don't see the concern from JW point. IF these men have ALWAYS been inspired by Holy Spirit, then a little mortal mental illness isn't going to overpower the Spirit.I think they're pretty 'safe' in that respect.

• heathen
    heathen

Not just yes but hell yes . LOL I sometimes get the feeling they dress up in mighty morphin power ranger undies during their counsel meetings ...........................

• zagor
    zagor

yeah, why not. Seing a doctor is always good idea, even if it is only to flirt for half an hour

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Zagor are you flirting with me ;)

Most Dub's feel doctors don't know shite. And they would be "Satan's pawns" anyway. So a doctor would be dismissed out of hand.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Great idea. Wouldn't a psychologist only need one session with each member to discern that they are delusional and dangerous?

• lawrence
    lawrence

Come On! Which member of the GB could make it though a Shrink visit. All of these men are certifiably CRAZY! We were CRAZY TOO, we've been there, and left; and they are still believing and teaching the mania of Fred Franz. Arrogant, paranoid, having delusions of grandeur, disagreeable, hostile, elitists, self centered, and proud. And this is their characters, aside from their deeds.

A visit once a year? How about just ONCE!

50-1 not one of the GB makes it through a Shrink Visit.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

What if...... you slid the old chaps some magic mushrooms as part of some theocratic lunch, then see what policies they come up with that afternoon??

• lawrence
    lawrence

Paul-

These guys on 'shrooms would become "Normal" - and I think that says it all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit