What are your priorities in life?

by JH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

1. First priority: To learn to be kind to myself, be content, and enjoy the simple things in life.

2. Second: Find a man, like myself enough to that "it could work", but not so much so that it would be stiffling and boring.

3. Third: Be human and humane, and let the trash of "how things are" not stick to me.

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

[1] Family.

Spending time with my wife & kids, taking them to movies, cellebrating birthdays, xmas, having easter eggs, trick or treating, taking them on holidays.

[2] Money.

Making sure we have enough so the family can have all the toys, be social and have parties, and the kids get a good education.

[3] Career

Getting ahead despite not having a university degree, and being recognised as being damn good at what you do.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Health and happiness. Bottom line.

• dh
    dh

doing things that make me feel better.

• Netty
    Netty
    lent-free belly button

Yes, else, its extremely important to make sure your belly button does not celebrate lent. The period of time right before Easter is the most evil of all holidays not celebrated by dubs.

My priorities: My children, and it's so hard to try and think beyond that.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I have absolutely no priorities whatsoever.

I take things one day at a time and do whatever comes to mind. There are no boring plans; there is no structure. That's the problem with the world today: too many people have become walking computers and have no sense of self.

I guess if I had to define priorities in my life, they would be:

1) Stay happy.

2) Stay alive.

3) Pay the bills frequently enough to keep my things from being repossessed.

• ButterflyCharmer
    ButterflyCharmer

Interesting topic, its something to think about since your life had
    been mapped out for you. For me its...

Family : my son and husband
    Myself: happiness, health
    Friends: taking care of my relationships
    Money/Career: making sure we have all we need and want

Beyond that, i dont know. Just taking one day at a time.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

To make myself & my family happy - living my best life.

To do whatever it is career wise as best as my ability allows.

Try be neighbourly.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

My happiness and health, and that of my children's as well.

Under that umbrella falls....working on our relationships, working to keep money coming so it is not of concern. Finishing college right now.

Time. Using it wisely.

• delilah
    delilah

My family's happiness, health and welfare, are my priorities....something was constantly neglected while a part of the mind-controlling BoRg.....my brother was striving to become an elder a few years back, while his children were small, and he can't believe how much time he wasted, and actually missed his their childhood, because he was chasing the proverbial carrot ....so, as long as my kids are healthy, and happy, and the husband as well, that's all that matters to me. The sex and money things are very important too, I LOVE to have lots of both..heh heh heh.

Delilah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit