Klansman Konvicted ... Does Anyone Here Care?

by bisous 13 Replies latest social current

• delilah
    delilah

He should have been convicted of murder 40 years ago, and thrown in prison to rot....now, he's lived his life, however wonderful it was, and he's old, with one foot in the grave....maybe this prison sentence will be the thing that pushes him over the edge???? What a disgrace....but, like the others before me have said, better late than never.I hope he lives to suffer a few years in the hole.

Delilah ...(.he showed no remorse inside the courtroom, no emotion at all, but did you see how snippy he got with the reporter??? heh heh heh.)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I remember when I was about 16....There was a KKK March (small one)! I was like WTF! I wasn't scared I was just disgusted on how they could just walk on by with there little parade.

Well I was the only white person around besides the KKK....Well I looked around at all the Black people(Oh shut up I am not racist! How in the hell am I going to say it?) and I said "Hey I am with you guys all the way"...They all laughed a bit and then shook their heads at the march.

I can't stand people like that!

Brooke

• Odrade
    Odrade

It's about time they did SOMETHING about those guys. I hope they get the other ones too.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Well, so he's been sentenced now and the judge gave him the maximum - 20 years for each offense, to run consecutively. He won't be eligible for parole for 20 years.

So that's good. Hopefully it will stick after the appeal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit