Uh Oh! Now I've gone and done it. Warning: LONG

by betweenworlds 31 Replies latest jw friends

• riz
    riz

Rock on, Farkel

I'm sure the only way jw's sleep at night is to truly believe that Jehovah is 'progressive.'

With the 'new light' and 'old light' flashing back and forth fast enough to throw the average person into epileptic seizures, they have to rationalize the org. being under Jehovah's direction somehow.

So they choose to believe he's a fricking strobe light.

Anywho, sorry that lady is laying on the guilt trips. She seems like a real biatch. Oh well. We love you, BW.

riz

• Shaneliza
    Shaneliza

Dear Betweenworlds,
    Your courage is amazing. Yes, you will very likely lose "friends" by your decision, but you'll make new friends, who will love you for WHO you ARE, not for what your religious beliefs are. Judging by the replies to your post, you have alot of real friends, here, who will support WHATEVER decision you make. That is what a true friend is all about. I've been out for over 20 years now, and I love the fact, that although I may not agree with what a friend's decision is, I can still associate with that person, I can still support that person, and I can still show love for that person. You see where I'm going with this? Liberation is a wonderful thing. You are going to experience a freedom you never thought possible. Good luck to you.
    Hang in there hon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit