DATELINE-"Soon!AnyDayNow!JustAroundTheCorn...

by Tallyman 56 Replies latest jw friends

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Farkel:

EVERYONE knows that you are the KING OF JERKS, thus I decline your offer of being labeled a jerk. (You always find a way to make sure you place everyone else beneath you.)

Why don't you start yor own DB, where you and your suckups can sit around and massage each others egos and other body parts. I've lurked around here and H2O sufficient enough to know that the vast majority of lurkers and occasional posters can't stand you or your cronies. I believe you jerks were run off from H2O. Now, here, people come over to watch your childish antics. This place is like the WWF/WCW. People like to cheer the "freaks" on, and are entertained by them, but deep down you and your freakish friends are loathed and despised by those who retained their morals when they left the Borg.

There are generally two classes of people that are XJWs. Those who "discovered" the Borg, and those who were "discovered" by the Borg. You and your clique were likely "discovered" by the Borg and kicked out for a variety of moral deficient reasons. Your kind show yourself. There's NOTHING Chrstian about you. THAT'S WHY YOU AREN'T A JW!!! "Some" XJWs ARE spawns of Satan, and your group are such.

Those XJWs who still have some morals left should return to H2O, or start a new DB, and leave these satanists to their own demise!

• Kent
    Kent
    Why don't you start yor own DB, where you and your suckups can sit around and massage each others egos and other body parts. I've lurked around here and H2O sufficient enough to know that the vast majority of lurkers and occasional posters can't stand you or your cronies. I believe you jerks were run off from H2O.

I'm so happy you told us that, pored out of your wisdom! We certainly appreciate your input - it means a lot to us.....

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• waiting
    waiting

Oh, for Pete's sake,

I came onto the web last summer, posted my experience of child abuse on H20 and here. I was under the implicite impression that the abuse of my daughter by a Ministeral Servant (who was raping his daughter for years) - and the subsequent "nothing being done" was a Rare JW Event. I was even told that by my CO - several times.

After posting..........I found out it was so common as to be pathetically funny. We jw's are so fragmented from those around us, counseled to "be silent for the good of the congregation" - what happened to our children isn't "beneficial for the brothers and sisters to hear."

My point is - child molesters have been screwing kids since time began. JW child molesters have been screwing kids since jw's began. We just didn't recognize our Spiritual Paradise as deadly flawed.

Did Bill Bowen "discover" this new activity? No, he just got fed up with it and went public. Did people discuss this before Bill came onto the scene? I would think so, as it's been going on long before Bill was born. I know sisters whispered about their children being raped, because that's all we felt we could do.

Btw, some of the sisters, including me, did go to the police. (always the unasked question.)

waiting

• Kismet
    Kismet

MadApostate:

I'm not sure if you know this but I am the former mod101 from H20, former as in they changed Mod numbers when they moved to the new site.

Most know I was one of the more active mods there. I can tell you your impression of people' feelings about Farkel are wrong. He was one of the more read and well liked posters at H20.

Frankly I miss him there.

Kismet - who believes he knows a little more about H20 than Mad Apostate.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

I know you are the asshole jerk that jumped in and took Tina's side the other day when she was totally in the wrong.

Now, you do the same in this thread, which again proves my point that there is an old "clique" here that "takes care of each other" regardless of right or wrong- just like what happens with Elder bodies in the Borg.

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

MA,

I have two questions for you:
    (I want you to feel included and welcome here...)

I've lurked around here and H2O sufficient enough to know that the vast majority of lurkers and occasional posters can't stand you

(1.) How does a Lurker poll other Lurkers to come up with a majority opinion?

I know you are the asshole jerk that jumped in and took Tina's side the other day [...] EVERYONE knows that you are the KING OF JERKS, [...] you and your suckups can sit around and massage each others egos and other body parts [...] "Some" XJWs ARE spawns of Satan, and your group are such [...] and leave these satanists to their own demise! [...] Your kind show yourself. There's NOTHING Chrstian about you [...] deep down you and your freakish friends are loathed and despised by those who retained their morals when they left the Borg.

(2.)Which one of the 'Fruits of the Spirit' were you showing us in your comments above?

• Eric
    Eric

Mad:

I've lurked around here and H2O sufficient enough to know that the vast majority of lurkers and occasional posters can't stand you or your cronies.

Codswallop.

I believe you jerks were run off from H2O.

Rick's site was abandonded, with cause.

Now, here, people come over to watch your childish antics.

Some, like myself, come to see why some ex-dubs still think other people will die, die, die.

There are generally two classes of people that are XJWs

Think. Where did you get this black/white thinking , and why.

You and your clique were likely "discovered" by the Borg and kicked out for a variety of moral deficient reasons.

Think. Can you provide ANYTHING to back this up?

"Some" XJWs ARE spawns of Satan, and your group are such.

Think. JW's don't have the truth. Am I to believe that you do?

Eric

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit