Suggest titles for next year's WTS books!

by Nathan Natas 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think that

is dub-worthy, though short by Fred Franz' standards.

What titles would you like to see?

How about

"The New World Addition to the Holy Scriptures"? "Is FREEDOM Just Another Word for Nothin' Left to Lose?" "Johann Gutenberg, Servant of EVIL" "Aldus Manutius, Servant of EVIL" "Alexander Graham Bell, Servant of EVIL" "Thomas Edison, Servant of EVIL" "Guglielmo Marconi, Servant of EVIL" "Samuel Morse, Servant of EVIL" "J. C. R. Licklider & A.R.P.A., Servants of EVIL"

• fairchild
    fairchild

*The Prophecies Of Daniel The WTS

*The Bible, God's Word Or The GBs?

*Old People Ask.. Is The End STILL Around The Corner?

• Satanus
    Satanus

'The UN, in the service of the most high'

'50 ways to get a library pass'

'Pedo's, what pedo's?'

'Got a light? Any light will do'

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

"Why Buy Life Insurance ... The End is So Near" ...?

"Why Keep Operating Your Own Business When You Can Sell it for Points with the WTS" ...?

Just a few examples I have seen in old congregations ...

Love

ESTEE

• moshe
    moshe

"Idiots guide to Jehovah's Witness Truth and other hard to understand oxymorons from the faithful slave."

shalom,

Moshe

• Scully
    Scully

Millions Now Living Will Never Have A Life!

Old People Ask - Platitudes That Work

Your Golden Years - How We Got The Best Of Them

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Young people ask ... Should I google "Jehovah's Witness"?

Questions from readers ... Why does websites other then www.watchtower.org come up on google when I search "Jehovah's Witness" and are they acceptable websites? s.p. Halifax, NS

2006 Years Text - Rev. 22:87: And the 87th angel said aloud from heaven, "Do not google 'Jehovah's Witness'"

Book to be released at summer convention, "The Internet - Safe haven for God's people or System of the Devil"

Kwin

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"Millions Once Living Have Died, Thinking They Were Never Going To - How YOU Can Be One of Them" "Indigenous Hallucinogens of the Middle East: A New Look at Daniel, Ezekiel and Revelation" "Jehovah's Witnesses in the Divine Circus" "Old people Ask: Could You Repeat the Question?"

• Preston
    Preston

"Millions Now Living Will Receive Mustache Rides....Hey, we're being honest!"

- Preston

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Your Drones--Getting the Best out of Them

Organized to Ring Doorbells

Is there a Purpose to Life in the WTS?

Also, the new song book Please Learn to Sing in Tune, featuring such new songs as:

"From Not-at-Home to Not-at-Home", "Break Time is Here--At Last", and "Fear--A Perfect Bond of Union"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit