Very weird dream. JW action figures? WTF?

by kwintestal 20 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I woke up this morning just after having the oddest dream that I've ever had. I dreamed that I created a JW action figure set and saw the commercial for it.

Here is the commercial as I remember it:

"New from Hasno Toys, Jehovah's Witness action figures with real door knocking action and sound!"

Camera pans in on boy child wearing dress shirt with no tie.

Action figure knocks on play door, boy says, "Read the watchtower or die in armagedon!"

Shot changes to black action figure on a boat approaching an island with several islanders heading towards boat. Islanders say, "Come to our Island Bible Brown and teach us about Jehovah!"

Shot changes to a mini-stadium with several JW action figures around and Apostate action figures holding picket signs. Boy says, "You apostates are liars and from satan the devil! Worship Jehovah God!"

Voice over says, "Jehovah Witness Action figures, get them in a store near you! Jehovah Witness action figures, made by HaveNo Toys, a division of Milenium Reign Industries"

Is that a messed up dream or what???

Kwin

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    "New from Hasno Toys, Jehovah's Witness action figures with real door knocking action and sound!"

LOL

I've found that the new medication I'm on tends to make me dream more than I ever have before. More often than not, those dreams hark back to the time of my own entrenchment in a cult-like group. Perhaps our cultic pasts affect us more deeply at a subconcious level than we realise.

• Nathan Natas
  • ballistic
    ballistic

I dream of Unreal, the computer game I've been playing for several years, I dream I'm actually in the game.

But seriously, try not eating too much cheese before you go to bed.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

come on... nobody remembers their dreams in such detail! i mean, you included direction of cinematography and dialog, not to mention locations and outfits of characters... kudos if you didnt make any of that up!

bethel

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Action figure knocks on play door, boy says, "Read the watchtower or die in armagedon!"

lmao!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

great dream. maybe its your destiny. a few design ideas tho-

the figures should be indestructable.... they get stronger with abuse

get a cuddly toy version for little kids. press the stomach and it barks out scriptures "matthew 24:14.... and this good news.....

6 million to collect- egt the whole sect!! (set)

Remember tho, if you dont patent this and quick, the WTBTS might have another money-making scheme on their hands!!!

• cypher50
    cypher50

Inspiration? <- It's a link

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

LOL!

ha ha ha! Is there an elder action figure sayong "your Disfellowshipped!" Even better is there a action figure of Jehovah? lol I want one!

Evanescence

• funkyderek

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit