Trial begins June 27 Victoria Boer abuse case

by needs_lots 38 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• neverthere
    neverthere

Hey Vicki,

If I can get a sitter I will come. Wouldn't that blow some minds!

Even if I can't get there I will be thinking of you the whole time. Where are you staying here in TO? If you have my number still give me a call and we can at least chat.

((((HUGS AND LOVE))))

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Neverthere,

I will be staying at a bed and breakfast in Orangeville

I hope you can come, that would be very very interesting,

vic

• delilah
    delilah

My love to you Vicki, keep your chin up girl, I know it's been a tough go for you...I'm with you in heart and mind today....suffice it to say you may never get that apoplgy, some of us never do...but take care of yourself, and love yourself...knowing you have a good heart and soul, and that you are a protector of other children.....you are a fierce warrior....for the innocent, and you will be rewarded with inner peace and love....and the love of those who are beside you , every step you take.

Delilah

• mouthy
    mouthy

BTTP---Thanks Morty for the address

• Gadget
    Gadget

Will be thinking of you.

They have the evidence and he wrote a book on how he did it,

He wrote a book on how he did it? Unbelieveable! How did he ever think he would get away with it?

Paul

• morty
    morty

BTT.....

your welcome Grace......

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

My father is very proud, a business man, but obviously very stupid, he thought that if he somehow made me look bad in the book, all lies, that others would not feel so bad about the abuse..........but in the court of law its a different story. We will see how it goes...........

Orangeville Court house

10am

see you there

vic

• kls
    kls

Needs-lots,,,,,,,,,(((( hugs ))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

Dont forget the sentencing is Aug 29th I made a boo-boo on the other posting about the trail....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit