Jehovah'sJudgement dot com

by sf 9 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

http://www.jehovahsjudgment.com/ I found it here: [ http://perimeno.ca/Index_A.htm ]

A terrible calamity may be about to befall us, Jehovah's Witnesses, in the near future. Our entire organization could be laid desolate - yet we are totally unprepared for the possibility.

Jehovah God has allowed Satan the Devil to over-reach God's people with a lie, a clever deception, to test our faith. We think that our household was judged and cleansed by 1919 - yet nothing could be further from the truth.

We are living in the “last days", but not the “time of the end”. When that time begins, Jesus is enthroned as King and casts Satan down to earth. Then Jehovah's people are destroyed. This is punishment for the sins of his organized worshippers. After 3½ years, Jehovah revives his chastised and cleansed people to warn the world of the coming Armageddon.

During that time the United Nations fully takes on it's role as “8th king”. At Jehovah's bidding, it then destroys Babylon the Great. The world then masses up against Jehovah's revived people. Jesus Christ and his angels destroy the nations. Armageddon is over. God's Kingdom is the only authority on Earth.

While this view seems strange and ridiculous at first, please read on to investigate for yourself.

_______

Well well well is all I can say.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Awwww shucks, I just looked up the whois info. It's another one of Timmy's sites.

Pardon me.

sKally

• Honesty
    Honesty

Some people willl do anything to keep the illusion that the WTBTS is 'The Truth' alive.

• skyman
    skyman

Out of one cult running to the next. Really I see puple bunnies running around the space ship i'm in. LOL

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Ahhh, another deity worshiper has chewed through their straight jacket at the institute for the criminally insane, and hijacked the office computer.

j

• Bas
    Bas
    Ahhh, another deity worshiper has chewed through their straight jacket at the institute for the ;criminally insane, and hijacked the office computer.

ROFL!

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

**Awwww shucks, I just looked up the whois info. It's another one of Timmy's sites.**

Who is Timmy?

-Aude.

• sf
    sf

Timothy Kline. He runs EWatchman site for EWatchman. Or at least that's what whois confirms on both sites (this one and e-watchman/paradise cafe). We've talked in pm before too.

Try googling him.

sKally

• kazar
    kazar

All I can say is you people are awesome! Nothing gets by you. I am impressed. It's ironic to remember how much got by us when we were JW's. Now everything is ferreted out.

I love this place.

• greendawn
    greendawn

He obviously hasn't yet seen through all the jW lies and deception to have anything good to say about this org, with all said there is nothing good in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit