Northern California 7.0 Earthquake......

by bikerchic 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

So there was a 3.9 in Geyserville like 7 minutes later, but even if I was at work in Santa Rosa I wouldn't have felt it..

This isn't really the thread for it, but I don't think the whole describe your own personality is as telling as some of the little things.. When I heard about the tsunami warning in the news I was thinking "Calgon take me away!"

• free2beme
    free2beme

I used to live in that area of California, got hit with earthquakes all the time. Once I was in a 7.4, 6.3 and 5.2 all within 24 hours. I thought the ground was made of JELLO by the end of that day. Humbolt County CA

• misguided
    misguided

9:23 PT...they've just issued a tsunami warning for the coast of California down as far as Southern Vancouver Island on TV.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey................why are the powers that be hiding this?

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Hiding..? It's on the news.

• free2beme
    free2beme

If they are hiding this, their doing a piss poor job, I just saw it on the news. Sounds like someone pushes the conspiracy button to quick.

• Purza
    Purza

The tsumani warning was cancelled not too long ago. I am in No. Cal (but not that far north) and didn't feel it. It was a really good size one though.

Purza

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Damn, I was just gettin ready for some Day After Tomorrow action...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit