100 foreskins for your daughter

by Zep 26 Replies latest social relationships

• Zep
    Zep

Thought dating and marriage was tough in the year 2000...well just check out what david had to go through.

David wants to marry Michal, Sauls daughter.So whats he have to do?

Samuel 18:25-28

At that Saul said: "This is what you men will say to David, "the king has delight, not in marriage money, but in a hundred foreskins of the Philistines"

So David rose and struck down among the Philistines two hundred men, and came bringing their foreskins and giving them in full number to the king to form a marriage alliance with the king.

LOL

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Zep,

It's early here in the south usa. My mind's just not computing 200 foreskins. ugh.

You are a strange youngun' Little Mutt........

waiting

• Zep
    Zep

Nice bible story huh!

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Path's thoughts on circumcision:

Better late than never. (lol)

Thanks for that reminder Zep.

Path

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Probably should post this on Humor, but, oh well, you're the one who brought it up. (hehehe)

There once was an obstetrician who saved all the foreskins from the baby boys he circumcised. After a long career, he took his (now rather massive) collection of foreskins to a craftsman reknowned for his leatherwork.

He handed over the foreskins and asked the man to create something out of them that he could keep for the rest of his life as a useful memento from his years in practice.

The doctor came to pick up the creation a couple of weeks later, only to be handed a wallet.

"A wallet?" exclaimed the doctor. "Forty years worth of foreskins.....thousands of them....and all you could make out of them was a WALLET?"

"Hey, don't worry" said the craftsman. "All you have to do is rub it and it turns into a suitcase."

Edited by - RedhorseWoman on 1 September 2000 23:23:21

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Red,

Good one, girl!!!!!

waiting

• Tigger
    Tigger

Which makes me wonder what Saul did with 100 foreskins.
    This guy was seriously kinky.
    I also remember a bible reading a long time ago and a young brother was asked to read 1 Tim 5:1
    but he got a little mixed up and read out "Do not severly circumcise an older man......" we would hope not!!!!

• ninja
    ninja

zep ...we salute your indefatigability...well at least until your 600 odd post...where is old Zep now?...and I know what I would have done with 100 foreskins....I would have a great little game of mini hoopla

• ninja
    ninja

hey...zep...you are still around to this day....you old warrior you.....signed ninja....honorary member of the zep fan club.....hail zepster....woo hoo

• greendawn
    greendawn

Saul asked for 100 foreskins and David gave him 200 just to make sure that he would get his daughter. That is good business sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit