z

I just stumble on this link check it out funny

http://www.livejournal.com/users/chefkatsuya/51327.html

• z
    z

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey z,

that's weird. i still don't get why this person chose to select that particular area of the image? i looked at the close up, and did not see anything weird, IMO.

please advise,

it's funny though that uneducated magical-thinking JWs think they have enough holy spirit juice in them to go talk with university educated people at universities. even at a university for theology they would seemingly be a laughing stock!

TS

• z
    z
    Richard! My dove, my darling! Plum of my heart and sea-serpent of my soul! Are you suitably embarrassed yet?
    that's weird.

Same with me I have no idea why and wtf is all about … but thought it’s just funny

• rebel8
    rebel8
    still don't get why this person chose to select that particular area of the image? i looked at the close up, and did not see anything weird, IMO.

Here are the subsequent comments. The close-up is of the pineapples.

There are often Jehova's Witnesses on campus, and they get so excited when I take their pamphlets.

God promises happy aryan families with plenty of pineapples.

Also adorable foxes and girls in kimonos bending over slightly. I think that makes half of the internet happy right there.

an incredible abundance of watermelons, it seems (look under the table!) and foxes!

(organized religion is funny-looking from outside, at times, I agree...)

Ah, JW papers. Does it also have a picture of children of various shades hugging pandas and lions? They used to.
  • z
    z

All this pineapples and watermelons can’t the squeeze lots of Jehovah juicesssssssssssss?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    that's weird. i still don't get why this person chose to select that particular area of the image? i looked at the close up, and did not see anything weird, IMO.

It's because the guy looks like he's "boning" the watermelon. Didn't you guys go to high school? (Well, my HS was full of sexual jokes like that)

• Netty
    Netty
    It's because the guy looks like he's "boning" the watermelon.

OMG, it really does. These are all too funny!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I feel a slight responsibility to go on that journal and anti-witness, but I'm way too tired from VH1. Anyone? I guess they don't really need it. They already see dubs as a cult, it seems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit