Small Vacation

by Sparkplug 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I just had to share. I took a week off of work. I have been burning the candle ends and middle and am so worn out. So I walked into work yesterday and changed my vacation week to this week. It feels so very good. I know I need to make a plan, I have a lot to do.........but I cannot get out of my jammies this morning. Tomorow I think is going to be the starting date. Today... I rest and do not do diddly squat.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

have a great time sparkplug!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hey have a good rest..sounds like you need it...i never got out of my jammies all w/e..tho my guess is you would look better in them...(yours not mine)

• z
    z

Must say I need too but my boss will fire me …..ops the boss is me

• hubert
    hubert

Sparkplug, even if you do absolutely nothing, enjoy this week, anyway. If you need to, just rest. Take a day trip or two. Enjoy. or or

Hubert

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ya know I am getting used to this being at home thing really quite fast. But the kiddos seem to think that I am home now and I had to tell them to act as if I am not here for a day or two.

Tell me if that makes sense to a 4 year old?

NOPE, it makes NO sense to a 4 year old!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I've had a fair bit of time off for the first time in my life where I wasn't on vacation and traveling somewhere. I've been home doing my thing ...meaning doing nothing....but it all comes to an end next Monday. :(

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I put a quilt on the sofa downstairs - it reminds me of being off school sick and being looked after.

Have a good rest.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Changing the monotony of routine is in itself invigorating, the overworked and tired brain cells can rest and be refreshed. Good vacation.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ok...Vacation Day number two.

Edited roughly 300 picturesin photoshop,

went to walmart and spent too much.

painted my room (size of a one car garage)the most wreched peach and am about ready to put my foot thru the wall. I wanted this cool sand color. My kiddos say it is great and I feel like puking.

I moved 1/2 of my crap out of the 10 by ten cell I have been confined to while my brother was living here

and tied about 20 wires down that hook up to cable internet, dvr and lord knows what. ,

danced in between to C and C Music Factory and drove the children nuts.

Great Vacation!!

I guess I am officially into day three..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit