Michael Jackson GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by SixofNine 15 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hmmmmm these avatars with no shirts on the men.........is that a trend?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Don't feel left out, purplesofa. The women are free to join the guys.

Which, incidentally, brings to thought another topic. Why is it not socially acceptable for women to be topless, but ok for guys? Ironically, child-bearing women are the ones who need to go shirtless to breastfeed--kind of ironic, huh? lol I suspect it goes back to the Oedipus complex.

• Rod P
    Rod P

Billygoat,

OK, I get it. I guess if I "knew" him better, I would have known his propensity for practical jokes. Fool me once, shame on him. Fool me twice, shame on me!

In terms of innocent vs. not guilty, yes, I am very aware of that distinction. But I was thinking on the wavelength of "A man is innocent unless/until proven guilty under the law." From a moral perspective, innocent is a whole other matter, but that is out of context with the legality question.

Rod P.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

"Good news Michael Jackson found not quilty on all 10 counts, the bad news he's going to Disneyland" Jay Leno, last night.

Entertainment Tonight reporter watching the results of the verdict, says to ET consultant Marsha Clark. "So just how do you think Michael got off?"

• Mary
    Mary

I wasn't surprised that ol' Mikey got off......there certainly was room for reasonable doubt and the credibility of the accuser and his mother cast a dark shadow over the whole thing. Too bad too, because I think Michael probably is guilty of some inappropriate behaviour. I mean, come on---if a guy who looked like him and who wasn't famous, showed up at your house wanting to know if your 10 year old son would like to come sleep in his bed for the next 3 months, what would you think? Michael clearly has no interest in having sex with women, or even men for that matter......any adult who likes to spend ALL their time with 10 year old boys has a serious problem and he needs to get professional help.

What sickens me is that there are lots of parents out there who will be honoured to let their underaged sons go and spend the night at Neverland, even though the host has now been accused TWICE of being a pedophile.

• Sith
    Sith

Purps, I know you can't tell, but I'm not wearing any pants

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit