my first postapostate jdub spotting...

by kittyeatzjdubs 20 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

so me, matt and alllll of our friends were at the Blue Monkey (a bar in memphis), and we were just sitting around, munching on pizza and throwing back beers. we were waiting to go to a concert that didn't start until a quarter to 10. so there's a table directly across from us, and who sits down at it but some dubs!!! i knew 2 of them really well. one was a guy from the congo i grew up in (dave). he and my brother are best friends and his wife was with him (lana). i told matt and he started laughing. so apparently their aposta-radar went off after about 30 seconds and the whole table made it perfectly clear that they saw me. it was really childish how they would point and stare like i couldn't see them. i would just smile at them and take another swig of corona. the funniest part of it all was when i stood up to go to the little girls room ( i was wearing a miniskirt) and matt reached over and grabbed my butt. lana said just loud enough ''ugh!'' so me and matt made a point of being as grossly kissy kissy touch feely as we could for the rest of the night. our friends thought it was funny. i've explained to them about my jdub past, so they understood.

all in all, it was great. i basically just wanted to get the point through that i was perfectly happy and that i didn't need the dubs to have fun and have friends. i think they were jealous by the time we left. we were the loudest group in the bar...not that drunk annoying loud, but the loud pleasant laughter of a group of friends enjoying each others company over drinks.

i don't think they laughed once.

luv, jojo

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

That's awesome Kitty.. they like to think that you've just become an empty wayward loser. It's nice to show em how wrong they really are hey?

GBL

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

They couldn't say too much if they were sitting in a bar themselves.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    it was really childish how they would point and stare like i couldn't see them. i would just smile at them and take another swig of corona. the funniest part of it all was when i stood up to go to the little girls room ( i was wearing a miniskirt) and matt reached over and grabbed my butt. lana said just loud enough ''ugh!'' so me and matt made a point of being as grossly kissy kissy touch feely as we could for the rest of the night.

Awesome!

They are truely just jealous of your new found happiness and freedom. I bet Mrs. Lana would love it if her husband grabbed her ass in public and looked content to just do that.

DL76

• jula71
    jula71

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but, to bad you quit smoking. Perfect time to buy them a beer and light up!!!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    they like to think that you've just become an empty wayward loser.

so true! i remember being so scared to leave the troof b/c i thought that i would have to stay at home all the time with my 40 cats watching oprah. reality is much more awsome!!!

luv, jojo

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Perfect time to buy them a beer and light up!!!

i know it!!!!! i tried to get matt to give me one just to hold...he wouldn't. i guess that's a good thing though. DL, i think she was totally jealous! her dad's an elder, so she has to keep up the elder's pure daughter routine. that's gotta suck major a$$!

luv, jojo

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

At least you were having fun. Don't worry about it spreading too far... I doubt they'll say much..

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

oh i don't care if it spreads...i want it too...i want everyone to know that i'm not miserable and lonely....i want them to be jealous of my new found freedom!!!

i'm sure he'll tell my bro, who will tell my mother...ugh...that'll be fun.

luv, jojo

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

You should have ordered them a round of beer! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit