When the cat's away, Kwin and Talesin will play! Enjoy your convention JWs!

by kwintestal 36 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Scully
    Scully

Police should arrest you.

For what? Exercising their right to freedom of speech and freedom of religion? The same rights that the WTS fought for in court? You're kidding, right?

Lawless actions are not tolerable, not to descent people.

How is protesting the harbouring of pedophiles in a religious community a "lawless action"? How is exercising one's freedom of speech a "lawless action"? If you propose to hinder the free speech of one person in order to protect the whitewashed image of the WTS, you are denying that person their constitutional right.

Your conduct/treatment to any disgusting or truly real pediphiles by use of these signs on the lawn only brings honor to the pediphiles of the world who look upon your behaviour as a geat act and honor of them. Do not do this.

Right. And your plan of keeping it all hush hush and pretending there is no problem while you Wait On Jehovahâ„¢ is working really well, isn't it? By the way, tell me something: How many children being molested is too many? Most of us would agree that ONE child being molested is ONE child too many.

If someone in your family murders, does this make you a person to be tagged as a murderer..? A lawless response is as vile as the act of those who attack our innocents.
    If a family member is a murderer, and you hide that individual in your home and assist them in escaping due process and prosecution, then you become an accomplice. You aid and abet a fugitive and a murderer. That is truly what is vile. Bringing it to the attention of the public is a selfless act for the public good and for the protection of other targets. It's not that hard to figure out. Really, it isn't.
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell

Maybe you guys shouldn't be broadcasting that you are going to do this as there are Dubs that monitor this site.

Well hopefully they won't and your plan goes off a you want it to.

Will

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Dennis,

Welcome to the board. The reason why they what they did, may seem shocking to you I'm sure. I was a Witness for 35 years, I had never heard of pediphiles among JW's. Like you, I would never have believed it. Like you, as a Witness if we knew of wrong doing like that -- we were NEVER supposed to talk about it, right ?

Think about all the stuff you DO know...wrong doing amongst the Witnesses...you weren't supposed to EVER talk about it, because you were told it would "bring reproach to Jehovah's name," right ?

There's the problem ! Just as in the Catholic church, where that same problem has been going on for centuries. It was ugly and no one publically talked about it. That simply fosters an environment where bad things can and do happen. Victims speaking out and making it public IS working to STOP abuse in the Catholic church and it will among Jehovah's Witnesses, too.

Before you pass judgment on something you know nothing about...read other stories under "Child Abuse" and go to another site called "Silent Lambs", I think someone has already provided a link.

There are a lot of shocking things I did not know about, because as a JW, I would have been disfellowshipped if I talked with others about things that would make the WTBTS look bad.

This is real life, where real people get hurt.

Please...do some research before you decide what is true or not. There was nothing "unlawful" about what they did. Being molested by someone in a congregation and it being dismissed, because "2 people didn't see it happen" or not being reported to the police and it "being handled by the congregation" IS a criminal offense.

rabbit

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Nicely explained, Rabbit.
    Thanks.

-Aude.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Lawless actions are not tolerable, not to descent people.

You're right, Dennis. That is why the elders who covered up my abuse and allowed a pedofile to remain in the congregation without warning others of his problem should be charged and imprisoned for endangering the welfare of children. You know, the last time I saw this pedofile, about 7 years ago, he was playing with kids at a congregation picnic. I wonder if that was your kid he was playing with how you'd feel.

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Will, it's already done man! Even made the 6pm and 11pm news!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/92549/1.ashx

Kwin

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wonderful job guys!!!!!! I keep thinking of the WT of Jan 15th 1974

" When persons are in great danger from a source that they do not suspect or are being misled by those they consider to be their friends ,is it an unkindness to warn them?They may prefer not to believe the warning They mat even resent it.But does that free one from the moral responsibility to give that warning?"

Well Dennis does it??????? I thank the WT for printing that. That is why I picket !!!So that YOU my dear boy can lead a life of a FREE conscience

MOUTHY!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit