At what speed are you comfortable driving on the highway?

by JH 102 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

It take 4 hours to get to Chicago from my house....I make it 3 hours and 15 minutes while stopping for Gas!

Brooke

• JH
    JH

I drive a Lada 1981, and it goes fast...believe me....120 kmh is about its top speed....well thats what it says on internet...i'm a good boy and never drove it above 103 kmh

* edited to make this post funny

• JH
    JH

Hey brooke, when I get to chicago, and drive up north to wisconsin, whats the speed limit there....I mean at what speed can i drive without getting a ticket.

• zagor
    zagor

ups, I don't want to incriminate myself. LOL
    But seriously I'm quite comfortable around 100

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well................

What Airport are you coming out of?

What route are you planning on taking?

Brooke

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

LOL @ Brookie-poo.

JH, an 05 Corolla is a nice car! My daughter had one but totalled it!

J

• JH
    JH
    What Airport are you coming out of?

lol,,,rat is driving many miles to get there. No airport.

Rat will drive a long way, but loves driving....in heat and humidity without AC..

Then, I won't take a shower and will party with you guys.

• JH
    JH
    my car is Mercedes CL 55 AMG 500hp

You're kidding? 500 HP....OMG

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Remember, JH. You do not need to compensate in your choice of automobile for what nature did not endow. Have you ever had a male rat as a pet?

Nuf said...

J

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Ok, With your License Plate you should be fine going about 80 average!

When you are heading to Rockford from Chicago I-90 West....you might get away with 95-98 like me!

However, going on 90 west you will hit 4 or 5 tolls (Between Chicago and WI) So it is fast and slow kind of thing.

Once you are in WI go 80....try not to go so fast because there is small town hick cops with nothing to do. Plus you are not a pretty girl to get away with it.

Getting around Madison area you can go about 85. Get a Good BMW in front they will go fast and get caught before you. Again you are not a pretty girl!

Passing Madison you can go about 75 to 80! If you get pulled over hold up a map hit a French accent and speak little english and try asking for directions and not paying attention to your speeding. It worked for me!

Can't wait to see you!

Love Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit