I Think I am Finally Free

by Ticker 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ticker
    Ticker

YAY! I think I can now say that I have clearly emotionally and intellectually left my JW past in the past! I no longer think in JW terms or thought, no longer support their claims, no longer believe they could have been on the right track, no longer believe in any way that God could have ever backed this group, and cannot see much for positive results from this religion. I view the world and thoese in it as exciting ventures, to be able to meet new people, places, and friends and not feel the least bit bad about it. I have shed all my indoctrinated guilt and fear and I feel so relieved and so free. I think I did it! I think I can say that I am now an EXJW! And it feels so good, a real relief from all the JW guilt and control that I use to subject myself too.

Again I want to thank all of you here for helping me with your many posts and for the multitude of information available out thier that expounds the real truth about the truth. Also want to thank Ray Franz for his two books which were very critical and key for me finally shedding the last few watchtower shackles which really brought their walls crumbling down for me.

Ticker

• luna2
    luna2

It's like being let out of prison, isn't it? A wonderful feeling. Go, Ticker!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Congrats!! It does feel great!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I celebrate you and I celebrate with you!!! Yay, Ticker

~Merry

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Good job!

Free at last! Free at last! Thank god we're free at last!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well done you got disentangled from the nets of the WTS ideology and came to be above all the negative emotions assosiated with it.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

A great achievement. Harder to get free mentally I think that to walk out the door. Takes years for some of us.

Well done you.

• willy_think
    willy_think

Good on ya tucker,

If you were a hot chick I'd give you a big kiss for that...or any other reason I could find...hehe.

I'm happy for you.

• Ticker
    Ticker

LOL at Willy. Thats funny as hell.

And thankyou everyone in celebrating my freedom.

I think this occasion calls for a toast to all of us who have finally become free or are working on becoming free from JW thinking. Cheers and here to freedom.

Ticker

• Stephen John Gault
    Stephen John Gault

One caveat Ticker-----------now spread the word!

Hats off and cheers to you mate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit