Flowers For Erica

by silentlambs 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    Let's step away from rumors then. If you want to keep people from talking about Manuel Veliz, then you are a little late. He was convicted already. As for the rest of what I said, I got my information from the post that had Erica's quote in it, the pertinent parts of which I will put here for you.

"by a Jehovah's Witness elder who incidentally also happened to be my father's good and trusted friend. The sexual assaults started at age four and continued until I was eleven. ...I finally at the age of 19 related these sex crimes a peace officer who also happened to be one of JWs. I had come to "my wits end," in that another JW elder had molested me from age twelve to sixteen

dear deuschebag

point 1--------if you are gonna make such an ass of yourself claiming that there are no "rumors" check your facts..you are off on his name..but I am sure that the Manual Veliz living in Othello will appreciate all the calls he is about to get.

point 2-------where does this state that the two elders were in the same congergation??? didnt think so...so as you said...lets stop with the bullshit rumors. if is obvious you know nothing about the case but are instead satifying your own nimble mind by reading something from nothing...trivia note...Erica was in Cali during her teenage years...

Think before you run your mouth. The reason dubs hate us so much is because, as in this case, they don't know what they are talking about. They like to be a know it all when they don't know anything. They are hypocrites and liars and we point it out to them. I don't know "Erica." I do believe the story is based on facts at least, as I know this bird was convicted and is appealing, on the dates that SL said. I checked that out with the public records.

the reason dubs hate the antis so much is that some of them will jump on anything that smells like watchtower blood......'can we say miracle wheat'?............so check yourself and stop being blinded by your own hatred....and stop making an ass of yourself.......

next

• Grunt
    Grunt

nytelecom1,

You said:
    "point 1--------if you are gonna make such an ass of yourself claiming that there are no "rumors" check your facts..you are off on his name"

That was the name given to me by a clerk. I stand corrected if it is a B instead of a V and gladly apologize for the error. You said Erica was Erica G., SL referred to her by a different name, which is accurate?

You said:
    "point 2-------where does this state that the two elders were in the same congergation??? didnt think so...so as you said...lets stop with the bullshit rumors."

I got that "bullshit rumor" from you. You said in another post:

"At the time of the trial there were two spanish congergations. However when the molestations took place in Othello, Wa (ritzville is the county "capital"), there were only one."

I could wish your mind were more, "nimble." If her story is true and there were two child molesters,I guess both child molesters wound up in the same congregation. It is pretty sad with a child molester in each of two congregations or in one. Sad situation, and children in danger either way.

In another post you claim to be a Witness:

"nytelecom1

Since: Jul 2, 2001

Re: A Question thats troubling me........ Aug 1, 2001 12:15:28 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    as a current dub i would agree with you that no one comes close to the preaching work as we do
    however are we the only ones?"

You, a current dub? I doubt it. Brainwashed as most poor dubs are, they usually try to avoid cursing and insulting people. If you aren't a Witness you are a liar. If you are then you are a two-faced hypocrite talking out of both sides of your mouth. You preaching to others? I hope not.

Now it would seem to me from the way you love to curse and call people names you would expect people to dislike you. Maybe that is why you behave in a way that ensures it. I guess you probably come from a home where people use the "F" word a lot and threaten to "Beat the Shit" out of each other and maybe your momma's pet name for you was "dear deuschebag." I am sorry for your background, sorry for whatever made you the insulting little person that you are. Still, whatever your background, in polite conversation your language and your insults are inappropriate. Someone needs to tell you that. You're welcome.

You also said:
    "the reason dubs hate the antis so much is that some of them will jump on anything that smells like watchtower blood......'can we say miracle wheat'?............so check yourself and stop being blinded by your own hatred....and stop making an ass of yourself......."

You have cursed me, called me names and now accuse ME of being blinded by MY hate? That is sad. Frankly, if we were face to face you wouldn't use that language or call me a name. You and those of your ilk draw your courage from the circumstances that distance you from those whom you insult.

Save it for other family members, ok?

Now, as with most JW's, you didn't really reply to what I said, as you were too busy spilling venom out that nasty hole that passes for a mouth with you. I don't really care to talk to you any longer as I am afraid it would only deteriorate from here. So to Angel or whomever else out there that might know, if there were two child molesters why weren't both child molesters prosecuted?

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

Grunt:

You are the best! Thanks for not letting such a backward, twisted individual detract from the real point here. FYI: There were two molesters, but not from the same congregation. One in WA, one in CA. From my understanding, the trial against Manuel Beliz is being prosecuted by the state. This may be why both are not currently in trial. Hope this helps.

• Grunt
    Grunt

Sunstarr,
    Thank you very much for the information. My heart goes out to this girl. What were the odds of leaving one molester in a trusted position, going to a different state, and being abused by yet another one? It is amazing that she found the courage after that to rebound and go on the offensive. I hope the molester in Califonia is prosecuted also. I would think Erica and the other two girls that came forward are not the only victims. There are probably others in both states. Maybe more will come forward. I didn't know that murder, rape or child molestation had time limitations placed on their punishment. They shouldn't.
    As for the exchange with nytelecom1, I didn't enjoy it. I am not sure anyone ever profits from such a conversation. It does seem that some people, not just here but back on H20 and on other boards can't just talk. They have to curse you or insult you. I think it stems from insecurity or something. Calling you a moron makes them feel smarter. Cursing strangers on the web gives them a feeling of power or something I guess. I don't know why. Ignoring it is probably the best thing to do but that is hard for me which probably makes me a bird of a similar feather. I hope not.

I genuinely thank you for responding, and welcome to the board.

• angel
    angel

Grunt speaking out of righteous indignation is not only noble but takes courage and it in no way places you in the same hysterical catergory as nytele.
    It is a fact that Manuel and the california molesting elder both attended the same kingdom hall at the same time in Othello, WA. in the late 1970's. They were friends.
    The elder who later moved to cali is refered to as "valenz" this is just a nickname. He does deserve to be prosecuted but the law being what it is these things take time. So i guess only time will tell.
    All the outpouring of encouragement on this site is a blessing from God.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

groing err i mean grunt said

That was the name given to me by a clerk. I stand corrected if it is a B instead of a V and gladly apologize for the error. You said Erica was Erica G., SL referred to her by a different name, which is accurate?

erica will always be erica g........it satifies both her identity if need be to be kept secret and proves to certain ones my knowledge of her background....she will always be erica g to me.

I got that "bullshit rumor" from you. You said in another post:

exactly where???

If her story is true and there were two child molesters,I guess both child molesters wound up in the same congregation.

dear god you are stupid......read where she was during her teenage years............wound up ?? no...........originating from ..yes

." maybe your momma's pet name for you was "dear deuschebag......I am sorry for your background, sorry for whatever made you the insulting little person that you are. Still, whatever your background, in polite conversation your language and your insults are inappropriate. Someone needs to tell you that. You're welcome.

You also said:
    "the reason dubs hate the antis so much is that some of them will jump on anything that smells like watchtower blood......'can we say miracle wheat'?............so check yourself and stop being blinded by your own hatred....and stop making an ass of yourself......."

You have cursed me, called me names and now accuse ME of being blinded by MY hate? That is sad. Frankly, if we were face to face you wouldn't use that language or call me a name. You and those of your ilk draw your courage from the circumstances that distance you from those whom you insult.

Save it for other family members, ok?

Is this the part where i say..I know you are..but what am I??.....
    Did you just write..'maybe this is what your mommas pet name for you was dear deuschebag?...Jesus Christ..yes I enjoyed momma jokes when i was in the 6th grade too.

Please dont challenge me by saying "if we were face to face"..this is sad and pathetic...and it is only to the sad and pathetic that i resort to calling names like stupid ass..

Cursing strangers on the web gives them a feeling of power or something I guess

no not really.....i just call em like i see em

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

Tele:

Aw...did tough guy get his feelings hurt? (Tear) Here's an idea: Why don't you go play with your little dub friends, hold some elders' hands, and crawl back into that hole you came from until you have something useful to say. Keep telling yourself that people actually value what you have to say and maybe you'll start believing it.

• Grunt
    Grunt

I have a problem. I want to show my sympathy and my support, yet I don't think the flowers will be allowed in the courtroom. Is there another address, that we could send flowers to? A hotel or somewhere convenient for SL to pick them up and get them to Erica, or for Erica to pick them up herself? I would also like to extend the same concern to the other girls who had the courage to come forward and whose testimony was not allowed. I wouldn't want their names put up here but I would want their names on the card for the flowers if SL wouldn't mind putting them there after they arrive?
    Would it be possible to elaborate, if it doesn't cause a problem for anyone, on Erica's broadcast on the radio (if that happened) talking about her experience as a Witness? That took a lot of courage also. I have thought of writing to a lot of newpaper's editioral sections and talking about the Cult, but never considered going on the radio. Was this in relation to the trial and conviction of the molester? I hope Erica has found a husband that appreciates what a diamond he has. Not many would be able to do what she has done. Standing up to an authority that you have been taught to see as God's Chosen, is hard enough to do when all you do is walk away. To stand up to it, press charges against one of its perverted minions, and go on the radio to discuss it, well, that takes some backbone. Especially if your parents are still in and you know it is hurting them too. That is putting doing what is right far ahead of self-protection. With one "brother" the cop, having to arrest or turn in another "brother" with at least one "Brother/Elder" being convicted as a child molester and with three little girls, little "sisters" having been abused it must have been chaotic in that congregation. If they were aware of the attempted cover-up, if there any other victims whose parents were talked out of coming forward or who may not have even told their parents, then there is still plenty of shame and pain being caused by these perverts. The Jehovah's Witnesses are not the only church to have had these problems, nor the first to try and hide and cover it up, but their claims to being so different, so much cleaner....well, The Faithful and Discreet Slave and God's Only Channel ring very hollow after a disgraceful situation like this. Remember this sad story is repeated around the world. Show me the love. There are only lies and false pride.
    SL, would you please talk to the prosecuting attorney and see if flowers will be allowed in the courtroom? If not could you get me an alternate address to send them to? I sincerely hope this man goes to prison for a long time and that the children, now grown women, that he bothered find peace and healing. I also hope with all my heart, that they were the only ones.

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

So far all I have is the address provided, perhaps over the weekend I may have more information. From all teh emails i am getting there will be plenty of folks there to help take care of the flowers and see where they need to go. I will post a new post monday with details about what might be planned for the week. Thanks for the kind words and comments, you can be sure these will be shared with Erica.

• Farkel
    Farkel

nytel...

: the reason dubs hate the antis so much is that some of them will jump on anything that smells like watchtower blood......'can we say miracle wheat'?............

That was a very REAL scandel and Chuck Russell got nailed with it. He lied about the whole thing and the only reason he backed off was he got caught in his lies. Look I don't like conspiracy nonsense at all, but I know enough about "Miracle Wheat" to know that Chuck wanted to make a bundle of money on it (probably to use to promote his pet Cult), and when it turned into a bust, he was a smart enough businessman (just like the pricks who followed him) to back off when it proved to be a bust.

Dubs are not nearly as well informed as many of we ex-dubs are, so their "opinions" mean shit to those of us who've done the hard work to ferret out the facts.

Chuck Russell spent a large part of his life in Court and he spent a large part of his life LOSING in Court. This is not the kind of stuff you will find in the "Proclaimers" book or any other lying crap the WTS prints and distributes to those fools who actually pay money for it.

If I thought the "Miracle Wheat" deal was just a another way to vilify Russell, true or not, I would never have made these comments. I know better, though.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit