Comments You Will Not Hear at the 6-12-05 WT Study (Resurrection 2)

by blondie 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Honesty
    Honesty

There are many possible situations. However, there is no point in speculating, for there are countless sad consequences of imperfection suffered today.

The only speculating I see in tomorrow's Study of the bible WatchTower magazine is coming from the WT mouth full of crap.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Blondie, your insightful study helped me directly today.

Have a good weekend; see a good movie if the weather is bad; find a music fest, a new jazz club opened up in my area. Kiss the ones you love.

An excellent plan. I visited our legislature grounds and lazed around the wading pools and the green grass under a friendly sun . I consider it the height of arrogance to pre-select peoples' eternal destination. If the meek inherit the earth, where will the arrogant go? The moon perhaps?

To the moon, Alice!

The Honeymooners autographed cast photo

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

There just seemed an awful lot of conjecture , even by there own standards . Of Cain (p 16) "it is reasonable to conclude that......like his parents he went to Gehenna" . OK , does the Bible say so? . Come to that , does it say specifically that Adam and Eve went to Gehenna? Jesus called Judas the "Son of destruction" before he did his act and killed himself. Was he prejudged"

(p20) "If we die faithful before Jehovah brings an end to this wicked system, we have the sure hope of a 'better resurrection' '" ..... ..

And if we dont??

Of all the doctrines , the resurrection has had more that its fair share of revisions over the years

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

When they died, they had no prospect of

benefiting from Christ's ransom sacrifice. Rather, they went to Gehenna.

http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/ransom.htm

The above article on the Ransom by AlanF disproves the need for a Ransom. So, the study articles on the resurrection teaching based on the Ransom is flawed.

Thanks Blondie for continuing to tell the comments you won't hear at the Kingdom Hall.

Blueblades

• Flash
  • Flash
    Flash

Once again, the GB speaks with the voice of authority

deciding with certainty who will and will not be approved

by God's Son.

And then at the end preparing us for next weeks

Guilt Party.

"Our next article further...helps us to develop

the spirit of self-sacrifice."

WHAT A SURPRISE, EH? LOL

Thanks Blondie!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Fell asleep - it was summarized at the DC in KC. Apparently there is new light about Korah and other rebels getting a resurrection - the Losch summarized it in the fianltalk and confirmed the new light

• bennyk
    bennyk

How is this "new light"? Every Bible or Old Testament I've ever read has Numbers 16:33...

Oh, no! Apparently by reading the scriptural account, I've inadvertently been "pushing ahead"(!)

• heathen
    heathen

Yah, those are some long boring and pointless articles alright . I love the part about parents being responsible for the childrens inheritance , so let's start beating the hell out of them , so they don't miss out of course . And what do you know , after all that demonizing the last couple of weeks the paragraph about , let's let God be judge and get out of his chair there yuuuzzzzzzzzzz meat heads . How predictable was that ? Then this whole ressurection buisness is so screwed up it's completely dogma that they will say is not dogma . From my understanding there is only one unforgivable sin and that was speaking against the spirit , of course it is about the anointed ones who actually received holy spirit as a helper . Revelation mentions that all those worshipping the beast will not receive life in the kingdom , so I guess that rules them out as card carrying NGO members . The whole anointed being ressurected at this time is just immortality of the soul that they will say they don't believe . Good grief ...... There is more critique I could go at but already discussed in other threads and still believe , they have convinced me of nothing here, where as before I came to this site they may have convinced me of this rubbish .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit