Whats for....

by desbah 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Well, now I'm not hungry anymore; my wife finally got home and I whipped up a dinner of Tuscan seafood sausages cooked on the barbecue along with parmesan risotto; salad for me, baby spinach and cooked veggies for her. Topped off with yet another Smart Ones ice cream treat. My grand total: 17 points for dinner (which is more than most days, but it was so good).

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I wanna eat at NeonMadman's house- that sounded yummy!

Personally, I've not eaten anything yet, as I'm on my way to my mom's house and she usually feeds me something like ice cream when I get there.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    I wanna eat at NeonMadman's house- that sounded yummy!

It was, if I do say so myself - of course a lot of the credit goes to those folks at Lagniappe Foods who make the excellent seafood sausages...

But my wife brags to lots of people about having a husband who does all the cooking.

• desbah
    desbah

ouch chrissy...taking out your tonsils...your gonna have one big sore throat, i remember having mine taken out and having to eat lots of jello.

neonmadman you got one good diet...congratulations on losing all that weight

as for me...i'm listening to the NBA finals and snacking on popcorn.

• JV
    JV

1 am snack???? hmm some salami and grapefruit..... it's all i could find in the fridge, but hey, it's atkins friendly

• chrissy
    chrissy
    I whipped up a dinner of Tuscan seafood sausages cooked on the barbecue along with parmesan risotto; salad for me, baby spinach and cooked veggies

he he...this reminds me of one of those Lean Cuisine commercials...

What did you have for dinner last night chrissy?

- I cut off a piece of cardboard box and gnawed on that for awhile.

What did you have for dinner last night, NeonMadman?

- Mmmmmmm... I had.........whipped up a dinner of Tuscan seafood sausages cooked on the barbecue along with parmesan risotto; salad for me, baby spinach and cooked veggies

• dh
    dh

nothing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit