Psycho Behaviour.

by Englishman 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Can you believe this?

Number 3 son, Ben, finished his 3 years at Cardiff University today. To celebrate, he earlier went out with his pals, got well and truly sozzled in several pubs and indulged in the highly dangerous pastime of partaking in a few Psycho tequilas!

So how do you imbibe Psycho tequilas?

Well, you put out the salt, lemon and tequila on the bar as per normal. Then you:

Snort the salt up your nose

Drink the tequila

And squeeze the lemon into your eye!

Don't believe me?

Well, here are the pics!

Englishman.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

OHMYGOD, that is INSANE! you're not going to make us do that at the apostofest are you? Cos im really sensible now and I only do things that OLD people do like smoke weed.

All respect to baby englishman for finishing his degree course. I hope hes lives long and prospers (so he can contribute to our pensions!)

• doogie
    doogie

you've gotta be kidding me...

well, hell, now i have to try it. (my goal is to try every shot before i die)

• chrissy
    chrissy

I always thought drinking tequila the normal way was punishing. Ugh, my eyes sting and my nose burns just thinking about psycho tequilas...never heard of 'em.

Craziness. Dad, you must be so proud!

• IronGland
    IronGland

Snorting salt......Yeah righhhhht.......yeah thats it,salt...nothing illegal to see here officer, my pal and I are just snorting salt from this little salt baggie.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oh My Cawed.

That truly is Psycho. More like Nucking Futz if you ask me.

Congrads on having a grad.

Bren

• luna2
    luna2

Ouch! You'd have to be pretty wasted to even think about doing that. Nothing like a sore nose and stinging eyes to go with the hangover. LOL

Big congrats on #3 son's graduation!

• free2beme
    free2beme

Sounds lame

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Like plain tequilla shooters ain't bad enough.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

What the hell? I'm all for partying, but why would anyone inflict pain upon themselves to have 'fun'? I can't imagine that snorting salt and squirting acidic juice in the eye gets you any drunker.

I've been to my share of clubs and I've never seen anything that crazy (except maybe for slammers, which serve no purpose whatsoever aside from making half your drink foam out of the shot glass). Now THAT'S psycho!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit