More District Convention ApostaKits

by ezekiel3 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

What about putting the address for the UN letter on the NGO check?

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Kudos Rebel8 and 666ty9

Alternate blood check (hope you enjoy the wit)

Alternate UN check with PDF link

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Way to stay on it Zeke!

• watchtower_and_afake
    watchtower_and_afake

My brother and I both were born and raised as Jehovahs Witnesses. We both are no longer JW's. He was disfellowshipped about 10 years ago for smoking, and I left the Organization in 2000. Both of us wanted to do something to help Jehovahs Witnesses see that they are'nt in the "truth". I showed him this stuff, and we both agreed that were going to have to go to the assembly this year. We have our psuedo-badges printed up. I had to dig my old suit out of the closet, and it still fits, Praise God! and shine up my old book bag. We also shined up our NWT bibles, mines the maroon red one. remember wwen we reffered our dress shoes as kingdom hall shoes? LOL I still have to laugh!! Im not sure, if I have my "singing praises to Jehovah" song book though. dang, I hope I didnt burn it. Anyhow, it will be fun, I'll have to shave my goatee and pull my earings and cover my many tattoos, but some things are worth it. Im so looking forward to this years summer convention!! you know I dont think Ive ever looked forward to a assembly so much since when I was baptised LOL.... Keep the Faith, Fight the Fight

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

That's excellent w&a...I'm still contemplating going for the very same reason...I know my mom would take me but it's a very long drive and I have a 4-year old...so I haven't quite decided...may just have to put my checks in the mail

~Merry

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

I can taste the grit in your teeth and the salt in your tears.

Go to it. I'll be the one sitting at the contribution box.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Does anyone have a schedule of the different District Conventions in the US ? I am particularly interested in the one that includes Ft. Worth, Texas. Thank, Rabbit

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Rabbit: Good Luck!

Fort Worth, TXConvention Center
    1111 Houston St
    • June 3-5, 2005
    • June 10-12, 2005 (Spanish only)
    • June 17-19, 2005 (Spanish only)
    • July 1-3, 2005
    • July 8-10, 2005

And all other US conventions are here:

http://www.jw-media.org/newsroom/index.htm?content=/region/americas/usa/english/releases/events/usa_e050527.htm

• jgnat
    jgnat

Remember your unwanted books. If you arrive early enough, place them on some favored seating - or even move some saved spots around - and walk away.

• watchtower_and_afake
    watchtower_and_afake

LOL

If you arrive early enough, place them on some favored seating - or even move some saved spots around - and walk away.

My parents would wake my brothers and I up at the crack of dawn to sit at the doors of the convention hall on drama day so we could get "good seats". One day we went there at did exactly that, we moved someone elses books and put down our brief case and books at those seats!! I still remember the faces of the family that came that morning to claim there seats. ---- Thank God theres no hell--- j/k

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit