Anointed disfellowshipping replacement reinstatement

by gringojj 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gringojj
    gringojj

Wow i guess they could explain it like that but i would say this is flawed because one they dont know who is really anointed and who isnt and two a doctrine like this would leave a small chance that if all the anointed were to fall away then we would have no fsd. I know, i know, jehovah would never let that happen.......

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Now, let's add to the silliness the fact that in 2004 there were 8570 anointed, whereas in 1994 there were 8617. That means that in the last decade, only 47 anointed have died faithfully. When you consider that the deathrate for 95 year olds runs around 20%, that means that 17000 anointed fell away and were replaced in the last ten years, while only 47 remained faithful until death.

That means Jehobo is picking about one in 500 that work out. He must not be too swift.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Does the WTS acknowledge a second class of anointed that are the fds? I mean if there are some who are anointed and they cant give input then how do they seperate them from those who can?

• gringojj
    gringojj

are there only selected fds who are the channel?

• sir82
    sir82

Runningman,

But don't forget the latest buzzword that covers that situation..."the number of true anointed is dwindling"

So it seems we have a bunch of interlopers who don't apply the fine loving counsel of the WT that only other really old geezers would replace the unfaithful really old geezers.

• loosie
    loosie

They need a much better tracking system for the 144K.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm sure Jehovah would fill that 144,000 number exactly when another anointed drops dead. Knowing that the JC does their thing thru holy spirit, Jehovah would time the reinstatement with the death in a twinkling of an eye.

• blondie
    blondie
    are there only selected fds who are the channel?

Yes, no women need apply.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    ..."the number of true anointed is dwindling"

That's even better. The most important group in the history of the world is mostly fake - by their own admission.

• roybatty
    roybatty

I asked this question when I was a kid (again showing how even a child can see the problems with this belief)

I was told "an annointed one cannot change their heavenly hope to an earthly one" meaning if they are df'd and come back, they're back on the anointed list. If they don't come back, the Big J finds a replacement. We had an anointed one come back after being df'd for 10 years. This must have pissed Jahovaboba off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit