What? So Korah gets rez now? What about me? I'm an apostate too....

by IP_SEC 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ok, one of the most famous apostates in dub lore is who? Korah! Along with Dathan, and Abriam. Remember the drama about them a few years ago. The moral of the story, apostates are bad because they go against the authority of god.

Ok, now ask a dub, "would Korah get a resurrection?" "Is he in sheol? or the second death?" Well if he said Gehennah he would answer wrong according to the watchtower.

Hava gander at the 5/1/05 issue about the rez on page 15. Now my question is, if this applied to a bad @ss like Korah, would it apply to the heinous, yet non apostate Men o Sodom. See where Im going with this? Might this be the biggest phlip phlop of all time?

alt

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hey ip-sec..dont knock it...my ma loves this new thought...cos now theres hope for me

course i gotta die first

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

LOL thats how I found out about it.

My wife was like " well look what the WT says"

I was all: "give me that" *jaw drops* "well I'll be, you know what this means dont you?" "This is like the umpteenth flip flop on this from the sole mouthpiece of god." *fighting ensues*

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    *fighting ensues*

Dude! I, like, so totally thought you were a lover and not a fighter...

J

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

some times I dont know when to keep my big mouth shut J.

• catchthis
    catchthis

So does this then answer my previous question here about df'd and da'd ones being resurrected if they die first? Is this what we have been looking for in print?

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    some times I dont know when to keep my big mouth shut.

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I'M NOT LISTENING! LA-LA-LA-LA * INFINITY!

I couldn't have passed that one up either. I mean, seriously! What does that do to the fear factor from the "Respect Mah Autho-ri-tee!" flick? I thought the whole point was, STRAIGHTEN UP YOU REBELLIOUS SLACKERS! LEST I SMITE THE IN MY MIGHTY!

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

And that is how Korah bought it.

HEY, This is 1000!!! Am I a Jedi?

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I am honored by your jedidom on my thread OS.

I only wish I could start another thread proclaiming it right now.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    some times I dont know when to keep my big mouth shut J.

LOL... You and me both, Buddy... I've not had much success in keeping my yapper closed in recent years either, especially about "The Big Lie"... J

• keeshah
    keeshah

Excuse me, IP_SEC...

It's Tuesday night. Aren't you supposed to be somewhere?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit