This takes balls....

by chrissy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• chrissy
    chrissy

...and considering I don't have any, it is surprising that I found the nerve to post my photo as my avatar!

I was leery to use my photo thinking someone I knew could catch on to my new apostate antics. So, I couldn't decide what to use. As a GIS major I thought hmm, maybe a globe or a navigational symbol...but I thought wait a sec...no way am I going to let the wts continue to control my thought processes. Besides, they are the ones lying to 6 million people...what do I have to hide?

So here I am in this photo, falling off my couch and laughing at how good it feels to be an apostate. WTS kiss my arse. (except you, mom)

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Hey look everybody...its chrissy and shes an Apostate!! Lol just joking

Very nice pic by the way...........

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Welcome and great avatar...you are right it does take balls...

Hope to see you round the forum

DB74

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

girl yours must be made of brass! good for you! if i was that good lookin i'd post my pic too lol

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    (except you, mom)

ha ha! LOL!

well, congrats chrissy! sounds like you're doing great! may the force be with you...

TS

• jula71
    jula71

Welcome to the world of open “apostasy.” I hope to be there myself….realllllly soon. And welcome to the board.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    WTS kiss my arse. (except you, mom)

lol... too funny.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Cute pic!

...Appreciates Pretty Blondes Class....

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

no balls nessercary for me

just a masterclass in picture downloading

so welcome

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

For some of us it takes MORE than balls...and you've obviously got whatever it takes! Right on, Chrissy!!!

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit