JW College Girl Getting DF'd For Going To Mormons For Love

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The new talk in the Hall per my mom is that a twenty something year old sister is getting disfellowshipped because she's been attending the Mormon church because she found a nice Mormon boy that is interested in her. Since there are no JW eligible men around, she has gone over to the other side and will pay for it with the announcement soon. Word is---she just "needs" to get married.

• Preston
    Preston

First of all, if this is true I don't see why the elders need to plaster privy matters all over their scared meeting. It doesnt make sense to me... if anything, it should motivate the congregation to put less trust in these guys if they needed someone to talk to.

Which is a nice transition to my next point

As for the girl dating a mormon boy... I dont see what the hooey is, people get involved with other people for different reasons. I think their saying that a girl is desperate to do this is way off, and shows total ignorance on their part. No matter what your religion is, everyone needs love.

- Preston

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Guess she's not interested in a pimple-faced elder wanna-be's who's only sexual experience is thinking of "sister hot pioneer" while "slapping the monkey" in the bathroom, or, old brother "beathisnowdeadwifedownwiththeheadshipprinciple" looking for someone else to totally dominate.

Reminds me of "Mister" in the movie "the Color Purple".

• minimus
    minimus

But you can ONLY love a JW.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Guess she's gonna have a lot of fun kissing and doing the horizontal mamba with that corpse.

• minimus
    minimus

Ain't nothin' like Mormon sex!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Word is---she just "needs" to get married

well of course she does

she has an in built desire for marriage since that what god created in us

to deny it or fight against it is odd

interesting isnt it that god creates us with that desire and then instructs his org to punish anyone who trys to fulfill that desire in any way that is unacceptable to them

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Guess she's gonna have a lot of fun kissing and doing the horizontal mamba with that corpse.

LOL! Think he'll make her where those horrid G's?

GBL

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Plus, what sharing does light have with darkness, shame on her.

Dismembered

Cripes

• greendawn
    greendawn

It looks as though the Mormon guy made the stronger case and took her over to his side. That's what really upsets the JWs even though the two orgs seem to have a lot in common.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit