JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ACCEPT BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS ????

by Dogpatch 15 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
  • garybuss
    garybuss

Questions from Readers June 15, 2000 p. 29 - 31

Quote page 30:

Then quote page 31:

To see the whole article:

http://www.jwfiles.com/blood-WT6-15-00.htm

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Great stuff Gary.

I wish the press would report on this and the police focus more on this - it's not like I have not tried a few years back.

Like where in the bible does is actually say that the four components of blood are banned but one hundred precent of the fractions that make up the components are okay.

Like just who defined the word components and fractions when it comes to blood?

Plasma is a term that decribes a number of substances that are in the human's blood system that are not celluar. Yet it is banned. They include but are not limited to water, albumin and Factors 8 and 9. For someone to sit on their collect asses in Crooklyn and tell me that a "component" of blood is plasma but a component is not water is just disgusting.

hawk

• luna2
    luna2

Seems like an exercise in trying to appear that they haven't dropped one of the pillars of JW doctrine to the R&F while, in actual fact, they have. How anybody can look at this bullsnot as "new light" is beyond me. It's a disguised about-face on a policy that has killed adults and children alike; martyrs for....nothing.

• pc
    pc

In regard to the blood chart......So you can have lettece, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, and red pepper, but you cannot have a salad!!!

They are truly the stupidest people on this earth.

• garybuss
    garybuss

I'm happy to see this blood doctrine go. I'll help Brooklyn change this one if I can. My only criticism will be if they don't eliminate it all the way and make all medical treatment a non-religious issue and all up to the individual without any scrutiny.

All they have to do is change the shunning doctrine. Just don't shun for medical reasons.

They got themselves into this mess by trying to micro manage every element in a member's life. In the 21'st century, everything can't be tied to religion. Religion needs to be limited to faith and morals. Medical treatment, employment, entertainment, communication, transportation, personal relationships, education, and politics need a separation from interference of organized religion.

The Witness group needs all these other secular human elements to write about because if they just wrote about what they KNOW about faith and morals, they wouldn't have anything to control or write about.

The problem is the Witnesses don't see themselves as a religion. They see themselves as a GOVERNMENT, and they see the Witness people as their citizens, their property.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit