I want back pay for all my expense-One million and counting

by JohnHag 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• JohnHag
    JohnHag

Yes friends i will settle for 1 million dollars after 32 years in the watchtower-All the money i spent for gas--all those back calls-turned down promotions- having doors slammed in my face--Thirty two christmas i missed---All the friends i lost because i went crazy with this new religion-My 4 children gave up on me--They wanted no part of it--Now i know why they felt that way-I want money for the pain and suffering i withstood at the assemblies--All that heat sitting in the sun--I want to be paid for mental depression that i experienced by shunning others--I want money for mental depression of them now shunning me-All the free cleaning i did at the assemblies and the hall--All the joy i missed out on--I want all my money back that i put in those donation boxes- And those tall cardboard boxes at the assemblies--I want justice--And i want it before i leave this earth--I think the watchtower can afford to pay me that money--I know they owe a lot of other people that left--But i have to blow my own bugle--I want justice--After all it takes a lot of money to live today-- I should have went to college like i had planned--Instead i ended up selling things at a flea market-But all i was told that i was putting Jehovah first--Bull--I was putting the watchtower first--I was warned in 1973 not to do it--But i didnt listen--The end of the world was coming--1975 was just around the corner--What dam corner were they talking about? And this darn thing about a light getting brighter--What does that mean? Thirty two years and i still dont know about this light--The watchtower can send my check to [email protected] not asking much of them--Just send the check--And while they are at it they should send Ray Franz a check for 45 million dollars--They owe him a million for each year he was slaving for them--Oh well you get the picture--Thanks for letting me share--John Hag

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I demand $20 million dollars and the Bangor Maine Kingdom Hall property on Broadway street Bangor Maine.

This I already issued as a demand order to the Elders there and copy to the Watchtower legal desk.

Pay up and pray up....

Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• avengers
    avengers

I was a Watchtower slave for 30 years. How much do you think the Watchtower owes me and my family?

I'll settle for like 30 million euros.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I think they simply does'nt have even enough money when all of us want "our money" back. (donations)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

How about they just give me my money back for all the publications I placed but didnt dare ask the householder for a contribution to cover the cost of the printing, so instead I put the money in myself.

Or all the money I spent on buying an order of magazines I knew I would never place in a year of sundays, so I just ended up placing them with the dustbin men!

Or how about they just give my mum back her gold wedding ring that she donated to go towards the building of a new assembly hall, that was unneccessarily lavish, because we realised later we were in competition with the one they had built down south, and we were up north, and we were equally as good as them snobby southern witnesses, just because we were up north didnt meant WE couldnt spend stink loads of money too on a posh hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit