On behalf of all lurkers...

by marked 15 Replies latest jw friends

• marked
    marked

... I'd like to say a big thank you to all you regular posters.

I've been here as long or longer than many of you with hundreds of posts, but even though I don't often hit "reply" it doesn't mean I'm not responding. And I think I speak for many of us here. (I'd love to say I know who you are, but unfortunately you're like me - bloody lurkers :) )

So keep it up, folks. If you ever wonder if you're getting through, just take a look at the viewed number at the top of each thread. People are listening. I'm one of them. And if it wasn't for you guys, I might still be a slave.

Much love.

marked

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Thanks for the thanks.

Your input is valued too.

Alll you lurkers: come on in- the waters fine!

• gumby
    gumby

Nice to hear from you Marked. Everytime a dub hits a bad enough snag in the Organisation that causes them doubts.....the internet is always there for their taking.........and it's working.

Gumby

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

thanx marked!

nice to see you around!

take care,

TS

• Sith
    Sith

Marked, lurk as much as needed. Read and learn. It's what I did. Kudos to you

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Marked,

I just scanned your topic history. From that I can tell that you posting more would be an asset. Its good to hear from you tonight. Keep up the fight.

Same goes for any lurkers.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

You are a good dude, marked. A big thanks from me to all the regular posters too.

Hey there all you lurking ones!

Come and drink life's water free

Yes come drink you lurrrking ones..

Scholar's moronic comments, see.

GBL

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Scholar's moronic comments, see

LMFAO

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Nice one GBL!!!!!!!!!