Fashion in men's bathing suits...

by JH 14 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I remember many years ago, men here in Quebec all wore tiny speedo bathing suits. Our summers are so short, and it seemed normal to want a small bathing suit so as to tan the most possible. When I went to beaches in the US, I noticed that most Americans didn't wear such tiny bathing suits. The fashion was different. Bathing suits went down to their knees.

I still have a old tiny bathing suit, that I wouldn't wear anymore, because it's out of style and too small.......lol

But on the other hand, I don't like these long, down to the knees, bathing suits. I'm not that tall, and my legs look so short wearing those....and also, you can't get a tan all over your legs.

So, now I have to go buy a bathing suit, but I don't want something down to the knees, and not too short because that seems to be out of style....especially in the US, where I plan to go this summer.

I always thought that women would prefer seeing men in smaller bathing suits than longer ones, because there is more skin to see...lol

Maybe the women on this forum can tell me what they find nice or sexy, long or short swim suits.

Why should I hide my nice legs....lol

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Boardies (surf shorts) are still the fashion here in America.

But get a square cut lycra type suit. Covers more than a Speedo by far, but not as clumsy as boardies.

That's your queer tip of the day.....EvilForce

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

Actually, I glad that you started this thread. I am in the market for a new bathing suit.

My other one has a whole in the knee!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

As a fat man, my sex appeal is out the door when I go to the beach anyway. I like to keep the legs covered- don't want little richard jumpin out the net.

Just go to oldnavy.com and choose one with decent length (too short is as bad as too long).

Thats my opiniion... but then again- id listen to EvilForce....

• JH
    JH

Thanks for the link RichieRich.

I'm kind of slim and not too tall, and I always liked snug short clothing. That's why I don't think it's to my advantage to wear something long and bulky, but on the other hand I have to follow the style.

• kls
    kls

A Rat in Speedos ,,,,,,,,,,lol Whatever did you do with your tail

• G Money
    G Money

Go to hollister or abercrombie. Girls know fashion so ya wanna look good.

• JH
    JH
    Whatever did you do with your tail

It's all there...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

What age range are you in anyway?

You have to be under 25 to walk into hollister or abercrombie.

If you're over 50- where the speedo- and take PLENTY of pictures!

• JH
    JH

I'm a 45 year old in a 35 year old body....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit