The Big "A" is 5 Weeks Away

by LouBelle 49 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I kid you not people. Yesturday I saw Pam (an old JW lady in my building) and we chatted as we usually do when she brings my cat "belle" home. So since I've got nothing to hide I tell her about my upcoming announcement. Anyway she says "we are going to be studying the Keep on the Watch" Brochure soon - that'll take us 5 weeks & there-after the Daniel Book. Well according to Elder Vernin IF we even get to the Daniel book because that's how close the end is Louise" So like my mouth drops open - hits the floor - hands fly up and I'm like "no way!!!!! please don't get me started - it's 1975 all over again"

So we have about 5 weeks left. Ja I couldn't believe it.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Damn, I was going to start a great new job soon.

Jehoobah scares everyone once again....no correction...the Borg scares a little old lady once again

Sirona

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Grim Reaper Have NO fear! Heads will roll at Watchtower headquarters FIRST.

False prophets get it FIRST.

K.I.S.S. {Keep It Simple Sweetie}
    1 Peter 4:17 (New King James Version)

17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

My single most important scripture to share with those recovering, and have any latent doubts that they will 'die at Armageddon'.

--------------

Danny Haszard EXJW X 33 years/3rd generation who was devout and had actually memorized over 2,000 scripts verbatim from the NWT.

• JW83
  • Mary
    Mary

Whenever I talk to older Witnesses---and I mean those in their late 70s, 80s and 90s, they always emphatically declared that "...the Society is saying that we're now deep, DEEP into the the Time of the End."

I guess they have to make themselves believe this tripe, as the Grim Reaper starts to call------especially seeing as they were told they'd never have to worry about dying in this System of Things..........

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

It's the end for me then, because I'm never going to start the Daniel book.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Only 5 weeks left? Goodie, I'm giving my notice at work today, that will get me some time off before the big A

• xjwms
    xjwms

How much living can you do in five weeks?

Lets Go.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

That "Keep on the Watch" brochure was left with my children by my ex-dubby. Actually, its the only piece of WT litter-ature that I have . Even though I haven't been to a meeting since '98, its the same ole chicken-little-the-sky-is-falling-serve Jehovah-now-before-it's-too-late full blown bullS**t I remember from my 12 years of cult indoctrination. I hate it. And I'm so glad I don't have to study it .

es - I wonder what she'll have to say when August rolls around? LOL

sweet tee of the 'no faith in predictions made by false prophets' class

• badboy
    badboy

ON WHAT BASIS DOES SHE THINK THIS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit