I need everybody's help Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeeee!

by Angry 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Angry
    Angry

Hey John Doe, I used to go to Ozarka about 5-6 yrs ago. I live in Batesville right now. I don,t know Mark but if he is a Blankenship I'm sure he's related.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I know the feeling. :-) Mark is the only one I knew. He was in IT and used to work for the phone company if I recall. Anyway, I'd like to help you, but I never really got involved with the Salem/Melbourne/Thayer bunch. The ones I know are from Harrison.

Incidentally, I almost went to Lyon college in Batesville when I transferred, but got a scholarship I couldn't pass up in Conway.

Anyway, good luck in your search.

• Angry
    Angry

I can't seem to get on the Zaba search. It said I'm not allowed for some reason.

• Been there
    Been there

Angry,

copy and paste this link. There are 7 James Blankenships listed in South Carolina.

http://www.switchboard.com/bin/cgiqa.dll?SR=&MEM=1&QV=02A192CE9EBC2E40EECF3203O01A7985824199542B5303203O03A72C3D291995425F303203&LNK=14%3A21&F=james&L=blankenship&T=&S=sc&Z=&image1.x=29&image1.y=6

A Zabasearch.com pulls up 103 James Blankenships in MO, 27 in SC and 79 William Blankenships in MO. You would need to do the search to see if any may ring a bell. Good luck.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I do not know them............sorry wish I could help.

There is a congo in Doniphan MO and try Poplar Bluff congos.......they have split congo there.....(not far from Thayer)

I dont really know anyone from there to ask.

purps

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Try this website.

I did.....and it said I was not authorized to view this site. (Wahhhhh )

Pooooor sunspot, we'll find you another site, don't cry.

Angry, I have been looking for my parents and my siblings for many years. Phone books can be helpful as well. I actually found many names that were a match, but then when I wrote them, they were someone else with the same name. Don't get your hopes up when you have a lead.. the disappointment afterwards is like a hard pill to swallow.

• Flash
    Flash

Hello Angry,

Here is a Fee for Service site that may help.

http://find.intelius.com/

Good Hunting!

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

FWIW, I know of a Valerie Blankenship in Ventura County California.

She would be about 40-ish, I think.

I knew her father, too but can't remember his first name.

They were patients of mine. I never knew any JW connection.

-Aude.

• Frog
    Frog

Wow! I'm completely blown away that there are databases of people's up-to-date personal records compiled for public access! This is illegal down under because of privacy laws. The tax office and electoral commission will no longer give out private information to the countries leading banks, on the moral basis that everyone has the right to privacy. I guess anything goes in the states! Although in legitimate cases such as 'Angry's' I can understand the benefits. Good luck with your search 'Angry'

• Angry
    Angry

Is their anybody here from south carolina?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit