Believe it or not?

by skyman 7 Replies latest jw friends

• skyman
    skyman

To make every one smile PLEASE take a moment out of your lives and watch a clip from ABC news about a man that claims he is a Prophet of Jehovah. He can do something true amazing. Post what you think about this if you would here is the link http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=yahwehufo

• kls
    kls

Skyman sorry but i have to ask,how long will this take for poor saps like me who have dialup net service?

• skyman
    skyman

It will take a while but it is worth it. The man calls up a UFO he prays to Jahweh and a UFO appears don't know how he did it but he did.

• target
    target

Yep, that one is something to think about. I don't see how it could be faked.

target

• skyman
    skyman

If he faked it I would like to know how. It reminds me of a story I read years ago. The article said the UFO's were live creatures that live with in the earth canopy and were not space crafts. I have a dog when I yell he comes running just like the UFO's in this story. The man might have pet UFO's. That was meant as a way out there, maybe!

• jaredg
    jaredg

WOW!

• jula71
    jula71

Wow...having seen the tape......I don't know what to think.

• skyman
    skyman

Keep this post going I want to hear from you guys e specially the skeptics on this board. Tell me how this could not be true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit