2005 WT Distriction Convention Schedule now at jw-media.org

by blondie 49 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

What about Kentucky people...where do they go?

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

You knew it had to be in there somewhere.

3:45 Symposium: “Be Obedient to Those…

Taking the Lead”

By Loyally Supporting ‘the Faithful Slave’

By Our Humble Submission to Overseers of the Flock

And of course they can't forget about us.

3:15 Do Not Follow “Artfully Contrived False Stories”

• Emma
    Emma
    Michiganders are heading down to Dayton, OH from July 22-24.

Thanks, Catchthis. Do you know when they stopped using the Silverdome? I spent years there with little kids; it was a terrible venue.

Emma

• catchthis
    catchthis
    Do you know when they stopped using the Silverdome?

Last year. Thank god.(not like I really care anymore) But the one time I did go there for a DC, it was painfully hot inside with no A/C. I couldn't figure out why on earth they didn't turn on the cooling. They had some sort of ventilation fans running, but hot air that is circulated is still just hot air.

Another time I went(motocross), it was nice and cool. Go figure. They would probably be charged more for the facility if it included A/C.

• M.J.
    M.J.

I noticed that LOTS of them are July 1-3. What a way to trash the 4th of July weekend.

• undercover
    undercover

Friday

“OBEY MY VOICE, AND I WILL BECOME YOUR GOD”

JEREMIAH 7:23

Saturday

“OBEDIENT FROM THE HEART” “IN ALL THINGS”

ROMANS 6:17; 2 CORINTHIANS 2:9

Sunday

“OBEY ALL THESE WORDS…THAT IT MAY GO WELL WITH YOU”

DEUTERONOMY 12:28

Themes used to be about Praising God, Paradise Soon, Teach the Good News...Now it's OBEY, OBEY, OBEY... Think they have a problem with people obeying the Faithful and Discreet Slave these days?

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Let's give a big cheer that we don't have to plan our summer vacations around the BS conventions!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Good Job, .... Blondie

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    but hot air that is circulated is still just hot air.

Are you talking about the air in the building, or what's coming from the platform? :)

This will be my fourth summer sans convention, yippee! The 2001 DC was more than I could take.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Blondie: two thumbs up for all your hard work finding this info

Is this the first time they have publicly printed the Convention Talks before the conventions?

OH, for the person that asked about the people in KY, they usually to to Evansville, IN for the conventions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit