Does the WTBTS still control your life?

by Honesty 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Does the fact that we are on a EX-JEHOVAH'S WITNESS SITE mean they are still controlling our lives?..

Snoozy... I gotta think about that one...

• Hondo
    Hondo

swiftbreeze

Good words. I think there are a lot of "doubters" like Dune browsing this forum, looking for, as you say, that one word, one phrase, one thread that will get push them over the top. In the meantime they will continue their blind defense of the cult, as confusing as it may be, sneaking in and out of these conversations and discussions, hoping no one will see; hoping not to get caught, looking and hoping.

Hang in there Dune, your time will come. There are a lot of good people willing and waiting to assist.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Re: Does the WTBTS still control your life?

Not one iota.

Dismembered

Remember "Cults Suck"

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Dune - the KM 8/02 is outdated - there is a NEW thought. I have the new organised to accomplish our ministry, released not so long ago - and it does say on pages 154 - 157 that if you associate with a disfellowshiped person, you face the same fate - I had to read up on it because I wanted to find out all about disfellowshipping and disassociation.

And for the record it's very true that the WTBTS teaches certain things and yet do not practise what the preach - case in point: To be declared disassoctiated, one has to give a written or verbal statement to this effect.....however in practise as long as they deem it fit they can say (without a written or verbal statement) that you have disassociated yourself. This is not something I've made up - this is fact - it happend to my mother on the 2nd of June @ the theocratic meeting, morningside congregation, durban, south africa......

• JGraves
    JGraves

Honesty, the disfellowshipping is a death blow for any servant of Jehovah. To be cut off from Family, friends and all the loved ones from the congregation is the most hurtfull and terrible thing to endure. That's why it's a punishment, however a truly disffellowshipped one (one who is truly unrepentant would be the one who has judged themself and they would simply drift away etc)

The elders today are excersizing this judgement with no regard of love or fellow feeling, please check again my own story here, after I was disffellowshipped for following Jesus principles, which incidently didnt fit the WatchTower Bible and Tract Societies view, but somehow fitted Jehovah and Jesus's view of love and the arrangement. Full story here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/90986/1.ashx

PS As you done know already, the full lie is not yet fully exposed, check again this UN document from the *UN* website: http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf

Love/Peace

J

PS I got married :-D all the pics are on my link above they are fantastic (nope I'm only slightly biassed :) )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit