My Dream - Your Thoughts

by LouBelle 11 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Well my dream last night was rather intersting. Dreamt I went back to the kingdom hall and everyone had access codes & these computerised dog collars on (neon lights and all) My code had expired & I never recieved a dog collar. So I go off to the reception desk & there's this very prim & proper witness lady with her flashing dog collar ticking away at her pee cee. I tell her that I can't seem to get into the Hall - so she whips out this list & I see louise maxwell (me) at the top of that list - She looks over at me, nods to the elders & asks if I want to activate my dog collar - PANIC!!!!!!!!! I see the elders walking over to me and just say in a quite voice to hold on as I might not be needing it seeing I'm getting DF'ed. *end of dream*

I know it's because my mother (madmax) got df'ed yesturday & I'm shortly to follow, but the flashing dog collars had me laughing & I've never dreamt about being at the hall and witnesses.

So any interpretations? Anyone read anything into this? Any alient connections?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Sounds like you might be a little scared of being labeled an apostate, subconsciously anyway. If its any consolation those crazy dub dreams and armageddon nightmare scenarios dissipate after awhile.

GBL

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Sounds like you have dreamed that the control mechinisms are physical and not mental. The access codes represent Witness Speak ie...the truth, Mother, service. The flashing dog collar represents the emotional/spiritual control....DF'd people not wearing the collars only ones in good standing can wear them.

That or your brain has seen too much sci fi recently. The dog collars was a Star Trek episode and there are other sci fi shows with that scenario.

• gumby
    gumby
    I know it's because my mother (madmax) got df'ed yesturday & I'm shortly to follow

Just as a side note......at least you have your mom throwing in the towel WITH you.

I can't explain dreams because my dreams never make any kind of logical sense and are to stupid to even relate. I agree with what had been said though......your dream evidently has to do with the trauma DF'ing causes on a persons emotions. As was mentioned....these dreams subside in time.

Next time you go to bed......start thinkin about some half dressed studly macho dude who's saving you from danger or sumthin.... and your dreams might end differently

Gumby

Gumby

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Is this a good time to enter the thread?

Sounds like folks have got it covered, however dream analysis is very personal.
    What do the various elements mean to YOU?
    How do they make you feel? Is there significance with the colours?

The DF'ing thing is obviously causing a little anxiety (understandable), so what exactly is your subconscious trying to tell you?

Just my 2p

• Es
    Es

wow what a freaking amazing dream..... other than you feeling that being in the borg was like being in a cult i dont know what else it would mean. Obviously you have your D\F on your mind and was interpreted in a dream es

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Hey with the dog collers do the elders have a button and everytime they push it you get electricuted?

Are you worried about being Disfellowshipped? why are they df you?

Evanescence

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi did watch star wars the other day and they have brought on Star Trek re-runs - so EvilForce may be onto something.

The colours of the flashing dog collars were neon orange.

As for being worried about being DF'ed - hmmm I don't think I'm overly worried, perhaps it's because this is the FINAL cut - the severing from the so called 'mother'. Other than that I want to be DF'ed then I know I'm totally free from then in all respects..... strange but true.

Otherwise I don't usually read into dreams 'cos I can have some truly freaky ones.

Gumby I shall follow your advise!!!!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

For me dreams are better interpreted by the emotions felt rather than content. You mentioned panic, that doesn't need interpreting. Very understandable in your situation. Keep your chin up. Many have been there before you...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

What does the colour orange represent to you?
    Is it anywhere near "red for danger"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit