So what are your kids like? Personal Style?

by LyinEyes 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Well lets see...my "Kids" are 46, 45, and 42. So I really don't have a problem anymore..

When they were youngsters..My oldest daughter was preppie..still is..my second and middle child was flashy but tasteful..(Most of the time)..Sometimes I had to "Catch her" on her way out to a date!..She tried to sneak out in a see through gauze dress one time.And she is still the same.. She shops at Victorias secret a lot!..

My third and last..son..went through the teeage shirt thing. Picure t shirts..big mouth with the tounge hanging out then..pictures of pot..that lasted from about 14 til 17 or 18. Then it was beer T shirts...

Now he is clean cut..wears dressy shirts and nice pants..when he isn't wearing his work uniform or working around his house..

OK..now lets talk about "Grandkids"! The oldest grandaughter who is old enough to do as she pleases..wears those pants that just barely cover the pelvic area..and shirts that barely cover the boobs! She had a trim figure and it looks good on her..but I worry about what can happen to her if she goes out alone.

My biggest problem is accepting what the 13 year old wears..she even dresses skimpier than the older grandaughter!. She is the one with the preppy Mom.Her Mom has no problem with how her daughter dresses..I was talking to the dad one day ..asked him if he liked it..He said NO!..But won't say anything.Just lets them do their own thing...;(.he's hardly ever there anyway.)

Anyway..my daughters reply is..they all dress that way. Well none of the kids I see out dress like that..but since she takes her daughter everwhere and is almost always with her when they go out..I guess she's safe for now..

Don't get me wrong..this isn't a moral issue..but I do fear for these young girls that dress so "Casual" should I say?

My other Grandaughter is teenage sloppy..but at least dresses pretty nice when we go out..

My grandsons dress like they just put on any old thing in the closet that looks decent.. And clean..

And the one on here that commented about her son's foot size..my son did that too. He is now 6ft.'5..Watch out!

Snoozy....So glad my kids didn't go gothic!..That would scare me to death!... Course in their day it was the "Hippie Look"! I don't think Gothic was around yet..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit