perpetual terminal disease

by stevenyc 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Ok, I've been living with HIV for the past four years. It's been very tough. I've seen the signs in a foot infection, lumps on my tongue, having to get moles removed because they were spreading and getting larger, two years ago I caught the cold twice in the same year, feeling my lymphatic system working overload, to name but a few.

I first realized I had HIV was five years ago, so I got tested. NEGATIVE! So, I tested again six months later, as per recommendation. Still NEGATIVE. Then the symptoms started I mentioned above. This was devastating. I would have to leave my wife and the USA, and return to Europe. My family would eventually find out and outcast me. I wouldn't be able to get work.

This was unfair, as in the past I had already contracted cancer; lung, throat, brain, and arse. Also, an enlarged heart, MS, osteoporosis, heart attack, and Staphylococcus aureus.

This week I had to have my blood tests and xrays for the governmental procedures. I was in a trance the whole time. I knew I would be unfit and pronounced terminal.

Yesterday, I collected my results. All ok.

This ladies and gentlemen, is life as a hypochondriac

The first time I can remember being a hypochondriac is discovering those small lumps that run up the side of the muscle's on the side of your neck. I discovered those as a teenager, shortly after I started to masturbate. I researched in the Youth Book and found that this was so bad (I mean, you were inviting demons in to the environment, and it could even make you become a homosexual) that this must be the reason.

There were many other instances of terminality after my conscience indicated I was doing wrong in the eyes of Jehovah (smoking, drinking, having fun, etc..).
    I've been seeking help on this issue (that is hypochondria) for a year now. I am absolutely convinced that it is to do with being brought up with impending doom around the corner and now it has to be placed somewhere else.

steve

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I discovered those as a teenager, shortly after I started to masturbate. I researched in the Youth Book and found that this was so bad (I mean, you were inviting demons in to the environment, and it could even make you become a homosexual) that this must be the reason.

IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER I AM MARRIES AND STILL MASTURBATE

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Oh, believe me masturbating makes me feel better. My favorite hobby.

steve

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Damn steve you dont know how scared for you I was when I first started reading.

Masterbation?? I prefer to call it the five finger shuffle. or how to keep from cheating. LOL

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

IP_SEC

Damn steve you dont know how scared for you I was when I first started reading.

I concidered when writing if to explain at the begining, but, I though if I explained at the end it may give an insight into what it feels like if your hypo. So, sorry for the scare mate.

steve

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Naw man it definately had more impact that way.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

steve, that's a wild post. and like anyone with any illness, you have my condolences (for hypo).

i agree with you that the cult really sends certain personality types for a loop. it is so sick. i hope you continue to help yourself out.

respectfully,
    TS

• Generic Man
    Generic Man

I hope that you can overcome hypochondria. Keep in mind though, that hypochondria could be like OCD and somewhat hereditary. Then again, I'm not a medical doctor. I still hope things get better though.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I am child #7 of 11 children. You can imagine some of the crazy things we did as kids to get some individual attention. Well, I discoved at an early age that when I was sick that my mom, being the wonderful tender person that she is, gave the sickee a LOT of extra attention. Granted, I was sick a lot genuinely as a child, but oh did I live it up. When I was about 10 my mom told me that I had a terminal case of Hypercondryisis. I was thrilled....oh the attention I would receive! She smiled, and then explained that it meant I was a hypercondriac. Then explained what THAT was...ohhhh the jig was up, it seemed!

She gave me a big hug, and told me to knock it off. Luckily, that didn't last through adulthood. If I am sick, I do take it a little easy...I can do that now because I work from home. So I can return email and phone calls with pjs and bare feet, and take naps if needed. It does make me sad when adults still continue it. Sometimes I think there are some that believe so much that they are sick that it actually MAKES them sick. My husband is the exact opposite of a hypercondriac...if he is sick he just shrugs it off. There has been at least 2 occaisions I have had to bring him to the ER to get IV fluids because he didn't think he was that sick....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit