what matt got me for my b-day!

by kittyeatzjdubs 17 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Sweet!!! Im jealous now! 3 staggered singlecoil p/us. Alder body with rosewood fingerboard!! 5 position switch.

I got goose bumps!

Congrats on a fine guy and guitar.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i am sooooooo happy...he said that he was planning on getting it a couple of months ago, and one night we were outside on the patio drinking wine and he just ever so casually says, ''why'd u quit playing guitar?'' so i told him...then he asked if i would ever consider playing again, and i said, i don't know...it's been so long....then i said...u know what? i probably would if i had the chance....

poor baby.....he said that he was so nervous b/c he didn't know if i'd really want it. of course i was totally pleased and excited to receive it. he also got me an amp to go with it...it's just a little squire amp, but still....

iggy and tal-i have a very wide range of guitar music i enjoy...it goes from slayer to the white stripes to the allman brothers...i'm very open minded when it comes to music....

favorite guitarist of all time? 2 of 'em......Stevie Ray Vaughn and Kirk Hammett

luv, kitty

• Preston
    Preston

Play some SKYNYRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Preston

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Well, you're one lucky kitty-cat, that's for sure.

favorite guitarist of all time? 2 of 'em......Stevie Ray Vaughn and Kirk Hammett

Cool

ig.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

preston-

u like sweet home alabama?

haha!

luv, kitty

• talesin
    talesin

kitty,

You must know Colin James, stevie's protege ,,, play "I Just Came Back (to say goodbye) for us, kay?

"I really hope you're satisfied ,,,

I just came back --- to say goodbye! "

.... then you can rip into that guitar lick .... mraaaoww !

tal

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

man....i'll tell u who i wish i could sing like...morgan the lead singer from KITTIE. oh mah god!!! she can sing like an angel one minute and then tear into an all out demon screaming fest...and it's not that irritating screaming...it's that mesmerizing kind where u'r like....jesus! how the hell can she do that for 3 whole minutes and 45 seconds!!!!

luv, kitty

• doogie
    doogie
    man....i'll tell u who i wish i could sing like...morgan the lead singer from KITTIE

do you know The Distillers? (check out Sing Sing Death House) Brody has the most amazing voice i've ever heard. makes Kittie look like a big pile of puke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit